Xbox Games Showcase & Starfield Direct |OT| SPOILER FREE

Do you want to play as a hot beach babe model only or something

3 Likes

I personally love it. Looks like a regular Joe Schmo. An ordinary person. But then goes on a wild adventure.

14 Likes

Well something like that would be really in-character for Fable. :laughing: Wearing a sexy bikini around the village and having all the villagers fall in love with you with big hearts popping out of their eyes or something.

1 Like

Is that a rhetorical question? :smile:

2 Likes

looks better than any Fable character i ever created :rofl:

4 Likes

yeah i guess that kinda confirm the girl being the only playable MC. wondering if they want her as the next Senua/Kait (female lead for multiple games in their own series). so Fable 2 and so on would be still featuring her as the only playable MC.

1 Like

I like playing as good looking protagonist. Anything wrong with that?

2 Likes

Weā€™ll find out but I still think thatā€™s a pretty big assumption to make. Iā€™m still betting on (limited) character generation.

Iā€™m assuming weā€™ll at the very least get a male/female option. If not, and thatā€™s the MC, then Iā€™ll have no issues with it, especially since Iā€™ll be applying a mustache and tophat to my character as soon as the game will let me. No fake mustache though? 1/10 game. :smile:

2 Likes

Being upset over a video game protagonist not being attractive is a bit weird to me ngl, never been in that situation but you do you.

12 Likes

1 Like

Iā€™m not upset, I just hope that I can create my own character. Youā€™re the one who upset with my comment.

Getting mad cuz your character doesnā€™t look like an anime babe is really creepy to me some of yā€™all got to go outside bro

5 Likes

The point is most people rarely complain about male character design. Do you get annoyed with how Alan Wake looks? How about Cal Kestis?

3 Likes

Ok, whoever made this, just great! :blush:

11 Likes

I definitely recall complaints about people not liking the way Cal Kestis looked. Anti-ginger prejudice probably. :sweat_smile: Alan Wake, no one could object to that sweet hoodie & tweed blazer combo.

I canā€™t put my finger on it but I feel like there was another recent game where there was a lot of discussion over the design of the trailer character and it was like, guysā€¦ itā€™s an RPG. If you donā€™t like the look of the trailer character you can make something different. Really feel like weā€™re putting the cart before the horse here

2 Likes

ā€œBeauty is in the eye of the beholder.ā€

She looks great, as in she looks human.

12 Likes

I forgot how fun the fanbase can be.

2 Likes

Never thought I would see a Wilburgur video on this forum lol.

No idea who that is, but I will check out more now. The video was in my recommended section.