Xbox Games Showcase & Starfield Direct |OT| SPOILER FREE

They had to hire a whole team and all of this during a pandemic, yeah I think it’s probably been pretty tough. I still think it’s a late 2025 game.

1 Like

you mean it isn’t ready to be shown.

1 Like

I feel TOTK is automatically winning it, but Starfield will def get nominated and give it a nice battle

1 Like

Here I thought it will be Roman Reigns Vs Cody Rhodes at WM 39. Turns out it could be WM 40 instead.

dev never said that directly. but in 2018 or so there was a job offer in linkedin to make a game ‘inspired’ by Horizon in XGS. i believe the PG name never mentioned. folks believed that this is the game the recruiter was talking about.

1 Like

You never know. It could be as easy as Elden Ring sweep, or maybe a bit of a split like God of War and Red Dead Redemption 2.

1 Like

IT LOOKS SO GOOD! My God, I used to be such a big Square Enix fan, but Atlus is just taking top jrpg spot in my heart in recent times. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still super excited for FF16, but Sega with RGG and Atlus is just nailing jrpg’s.

1 Like
10 Likes

Starfield rn

2 Likes

Alos the first time ever we are getting a brand new Yakuza game on an Xbox show.

5 Likes

SHOPPING DONE :smiley:

16 Likes

What I’m really happy about is that Microsoft has finally hits it’s stride, starting with Starfield, we will start getting games quarterly each year.

We still don’t know much about Contraband, Perfect Dark, etc. Which means we can expect them in the coming years.

Phil Spencer should be proud in what he led the Xbox team to achieve.

2 Likes

didn’t they show Yakuza 7 and Lost Judgment at an xbox show?

15 million players

7 Likes

Was that the brand new mainline game? The title suggested a spin off because I didn’t see a number.

Then again, I think Lad didn’t have a number either?

3 Likes

Definitely getting that day one. Looked great

1 Like

Showcase was one of Xbox best ever. Instant A+ just for Guybrush alone.

Hellblade 2 still does nothing for me btw.

2 Likes

I feel the middle portion with HB2 (needed comabt), Forza (don’t need to know about these cars), OW (just not interesting and Necrom (we didn’t need to see this again) kinda dragged the show down after the amazing first section but they pulled it back with a top last section and Starfield looks just unreal

Top tier show for sure

Jesus christ. The tiny brains are already up in arms about “woke fable”. I swear, I hate gaming culture at times.

10 Likes

Photo mode in this game is going to be a very powerful marketing tool.

6 Likes