Xbox Games Showcase & Starfield Direct |OT| SPOILER FREE

Not my type of game, though I do think it looks really good. Will probably give it a go due to game pass. Happy they are making these types of games though, and maybe my opinion will change when they show off some combat gameplay.

1 Like

What is woke about what they’ve shown?

Ordered my Starfield controller.

2 Likes

Capital G Gamers really are the worst lol.

1 Like

Love the alien design

Wasnt filled with enough hatred and toxicity for their closed minds? :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

It is. It’s the sequel to the last one. The one that’s coming out this year is a spin-off.

1 Like

That reminds me we haven’t seen anything from Contraband this E3 lol.

I want to steal sandwiches now. All of them.

7 Likes

Those were some good-looking sandwiches

1 Like

I thought Payday 3 was Contraband for a minute.

2 Likes

Are we not going to talk about how Capcom is basically besties with Xbox Game Pass?

Yeah that was quite nice.

For a second I thought this was gonna be Onimusha.

3 Likes

2024 looking like a great Game Pass year

5 Likes

I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but that flight simulator 2024 is quite stellar; practically more than just flying around. I’m very impressed.

6 Likes

I love it personally, but I think this new one could help boost its appeal, due to having a focus on actual goals.

Is it a new game?

Yes lol

Think it’s an iterative sequel. They announced it as Flight Simulator 2024

I find it interesting that just 3 weeks ago, before all the showcases started, i was hyped about starting to get real next-gen experiences graphically speaking, i was sure Forza, Spiderman, Hellblade 2 or Ghosts of Tsushima 2 or whatever Bend Studios was cooking would blow my mind.

Well none of these managed to impress me not even a bit, but then Starfield appears, a game that just made me think “well it’s a Bethesda game, it’ll be just fine graphically but who cares”, and delivers what in my opinion is the best next-gen showcase, both as a game, but graphically too!

Yea the game isn’t as well rounded as others, there are some scenes that look worse, or some characters, but overall, holy moly it’s going to be so impressive, and the thread with images from the game once it releases is going to be beautiful

6 Likes