Xbox Games Showcase & Starfield Direct |OT| SPOILER FREE

They have probably learned their lesson from last year and will keep something for TGA. I think a gameplay update for Perfect Dark like Hell blade 2 got would be perfect, but it could be one of the other games.

2024 and 2025 are going to be stacked

1 Like

iā€™m losing my shit tbh

1 Like

Bethesda store is glitching out. Yeah, Starfield is going to do amazing.

Right at the end, he does something with his hand, some kind of magic?

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking itā€™s 60, and since thereā€™s so much footage, DF and others will be looking over it and tell us what it was. There was just something about the movement in combat that reminded me of Fallout 4ā€™s 60fps update.

Definitely some kind of magic. We know that the Adoring Fan can travel through space and time so magic is probably from Elder Scrolls.

4 Likes

Highly suggested. The game is massive.

2 Likes

no Indiana Jones even though a movie is coming out very soon ? kinda sus tbh.

Great show. Starfield is shaping up to be the game I hoped Mass Effect would turn into, just incredible.

1 Like

Isnā€™t the movie kinda bad? Probably for the best not to be associated with it!

1 Like

Did you guys watch the Starfield Direct till the very last second? :smirk:

Would have been great if they said if it was Xbox. I know they never done this, Fallout 4 deep dive didnā€™t mention what platform it was either, but they are first party now. Ah well.

It was announced early as a recruitment tool, itā€™d have been a miracle for it to be there.

1 Like

People are seriously expecting long gameplay segments for games dated 2024 with no window beyond that or games not even dated at all?

Seriously. We saw gameplay of fable even - not lots but some.

However, there needs to be a reality check. Games this far out show the sort of things that were shown today. Not long gameplay segments.

It was an absolutely S tier conference and anyone who isnā€™t satisfied with that either never will be or needs a new hobby.

16 Likes

Yep thats the clip sorry lol

1 Like

how do you NOT associate an Indiana Jones Game with Indiana Jones movie? :phil_lmao:

12 Likes

I think itā€™s even the same VA.

4 Likes

How fucking awesome is that? BGS having some fun there.

3 Likes

Let enough time pass so people forget about the movie. Apparently, they made a 4th one, but I think thatā€™s a lie. Never heard of it myself.

4 Likes