Xbox Game Studios |OT9| How many games would a game studio make if a game studio could make games?

“Contraband contains lootboxes, how could Microsoft allow this?”

Starfield showcase when?

Personally, im hoping Contraband is similar to Ghost Recon Wildlands where it’s a Drug Cartel that you’re stealing from and whatnot but with the car combat and melee combat of Mad Max.

1 Like

Lemme go ahead and guess… June?

1 Like

Source?!

There’s the chick that lives next to my grandma’s house.

1 Like

Man I’m so sad that Mad Max went almost unnoticed :frowning: I have so much appreciation for that game

4 Likes

I still have that somewhere deep in the backlog…

4 Likes

I love Mad Max. Top 20 game for me last generation. It wasn’t a good idea for WB to release it on the same day as MGS 5. But game itself, I love it and im hoping the rumors of a sequel is true but at the same time, im not holding my breath because I know the licensing issues is a clusterfuck. So hoping but not expecting.

2 Likes

Mad Max was such a surprise for me when I played it the first time. The car was so fun to drive, and I didn’t mind the batman like fight system. I hope rumours of a sequel turn out to be true.

1 Like

Man go play it. With the FPS boost it completely got rid of its worst problem on console (the input lag), it’s now so smooth and beter than ever.

1 Like

Man imagine if MS get Avalanche and negotiate the Mad Max licence for them too :sob:

That would be awesome.

1 Like

Worth noting there’s actually TWO completely unrelated gaming companies named Avalanche, and just to be real awkward there’s been speculation now of Microsoft acquiring both in recent years. There’s Avalanche Software who is part of WB Games and is currently making the upcoming Hogwarts game and there’s Avalanche Studios who is currently making Contraband and previously made Mad Max, Rage 2 and the Just Cause franchise.

Correct. I want Mad Max 2 and Rage 3 from Avalanche Studios. However, I don’t believe that Nordisk Film will be unloading them. I think that’s just wishful thinking.

Made max 2 Is already in the works. There was a leak some months ago

What kind of leak?

Some mocap actor spilling the beans.

https://twitter.com/W_W_F/status/1490539212315131907?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1490539212315131907|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fearlygame.com%2Fgaming%2Fmad-max-2-game-sequel

1 Like

!!! How have I missed this. Like, this can’t be anything other than 100% confirmation right?

We won’t have such beautiful water until Everwild (mark my words)

1 Like