Xbox Game Studios |OT9| How many games would a game studio make if a game studio could make games?

The profile does have a “Verified” checkmark. But I have no idea how that works over there.

I think all we really know is that they’re verified on Era? Doesn’t mean too much though, considering you can get that tag for many things.

Klee. Funny part is (if I’m remembering right,) he was verified for something that had nothing to do with console specs at all. I think it was some comic book thing?

7 Likes

I really dislike that poster, they literally got banned for how aggressive they were to people the last time they posted in that thread

and im pretty sure you dont just stop being under NDA when you stop working there, otherwise we’d have a hell of a lot more leaks about virtually every game in dev

17 Likes

He/she has a crappy attitude thats for sure.

I think I remember that. I was lurking there due to hearing there might be some Starfield information there. Dude was arguing with people there and acting real corny.

Hopefully a Morrowind remaster is Xbox and PC only has Morrowind has no legacy on Playstation. But I can see Oblivion being on Playstation as well.

Seems to have a real chip on their shoulder

Hope they dont behave that way with devs

1 Like

It would be just weird after so many years to still have that, also no reason. Especially if it isn’t just a standard remaster like a higher resolution and framerate and done. There’s no point in doing that for Oblivion when you can play it like that now on Xbox. Well, not sure about framerate though.

Yay! “terrible” flight is in!

It’s just the opinion of one person, but the flying is terrible? In that case maybe it’s better to leave it out? I don’t know, and course it could be a thing that differs per person, but terrible is not a word you want to hear. Shooting is alright? OK. If it is similar to Fallout I’d be fine with that.

I really, really hope the release date sticks though.

I tend to be weary of insiders who mention details that would make it really easy for them to be identified.

3 Likes

This doesn’t read legit, it just doesn’t read like how developers usually talk about stuff they’ve worked on, and the fact that they’re talking freely like that like NDA’s don’t exist.

And why does that place verify people without their full name and other means of authentication (Twitter, LinkedIn)?

12 Likes

Eh, never judge exaggerated takes like “terrible” at face value online imo.

In general, online discussion only has two sides. Either something is the best thing ever, omg it’s so good. Or something is trash, a dumpster fire, how did this even get made.

Etc.

4 Likes

The poster previously talked about how rough of a shape starfield was in and something about redfall also being barely assetted up vs greyboxed but that the shooting was ok lmao

I’ve seen devs talk about games they’ve worked on, even ones that left on bad terms, and yeah I never seen them use language like that :person_shrugging:

13 Likes

Yeah you’re right. The words this person uses are very unprofessional. Why not say the flying needs a lot of work instead of terrible. This person worked on this project, but the wording is rather disrespectful to be honest.

5 Likes

You would expect a developer to be less hyperbolic about these things though. But it’s Resetera so probably “verified”.

2 Likes

This person really worked at Bethesda. It was pretty obvious when the person spoke out the first time.

When was this? I would imagine it’s in fine shape now, especially after all that has been said since the reveal last year.

2 Likes

Idk months ago