Xbox Game Studios |OT9| How many games would a game studio make if a game studio could make games?

But it did because the game isn’t included. The game access comes from game pass so you would need game pass to utilized it.

Yes because it’s DLC & additions that require the base game to work, and GP gives you the base game “free” and that discount in the 1st place.

It was not a GP specific benefit. Anyone who bought the “deluxe” (I forget what it’s called) version of the game got it. Either by buying the upgrade standalone or the edition that bundled the game + upgrade.

1 Like

You can buy the Premium Edition ($100) individually without any subscription and you’ll get the same DLC and benifits on top of the base game. Game Pass only removes the need to buy the base ($60) game so you’ll only pay for the rest.

1 Like

And possibly new footage later this year or early next year? Because if the next time we see it is E3 next year, that marketing window isn’t very big. But I’d welcome it though. But Right now I doubt it.

The game awards

Hellblade a third time at the TGAs feels like overkill, show us something new or maybe finally something from PD

4 Likes

Its done well at that show might as well bring it back again with a release date.

It has done well but that doesn’t mean they need to keep showing it there

It’s not coming until late 2023 at the earliest anyway so there’s zero need to show it at the TGA’s when we’ve already seen it, save that for E3 next year or something and give us something fresh for TGA

2 Likes

Yeah, I hope they will show something different.

1 Like

Would be a short marketing window, but a nice E3 showing followed by a month or two of pretty heavy promotion should get it done. I’d argue that the normal marketing cycle is less important when 30+ million can play your game without paying 60+

They marketing cycle for Hellblade 2 started with the Series X reveal

Hellblade 2, Perfect Dark, Indiana Jones I feel will be games with heavier presence at TGAs than Xbox shows.

I expect E3 will be used as games get closer to release and other shoes (X0, TGA etc.) for games further out.

1 Like

Close to my thinking as well. I’d also like game specific shows as well for some games when they’re close to their release.

1 Like

We need more mecha games Titanfall 3 or something like it please.:pray:

I just remebred that Starfield was supposed to be my Winter game, that I would be playing covered in a heavy blanket with a thermos full of hot tea by the side that would last me the entire night. That was taken away from me.

6 Likes

Replace tea with whiskey and enjoy something from the back log… Pretending it’s Starfield lol

Hogwarts should be a pretty comfy winter game.

2 Likes

Few games can replace that. Last Winter I played a lot of Skyrim. Fallout 4 was also a game I played in Winter. Something about BGS games that makes them that comfy, I think it’s the way you can manage the pace of things for yourself coupled with the atmospheric worlds. Witcher 3 was probably the closest I got to that.

1 Like