Xbox Game Studios |OT9| How many games would a game studio make if a game studio could make games?

I don’t think there will be a backlash over betas and so on.

I think Hellblade launches next August

Ive been thinking about Ninja Theory and I think theyre going to be making some pretty mind bending games

Everyone will have gamepass at that point anyway which is probably how you’ll get early access

I wonder if they will do the same trick they did with Forza Horizon with early access.

Could definitely see it happening

Seems like an easy way to get subs

Also revenue. What I meant is that there will be Day 1 GP COD and Day -3 GP Early Access with DLC or something similar. Like with Forza where you could buy Forza Horizon Ultimate (or whatever it was called) with all the addons for 45$ and start to play early.

as someone who plays so much Halo Infinite for what feels like a lot of the time “just for the sake of it” when there isn’t much if anything to earn or get in the game, I cannot wait for forge.

despite the state of the game currently I’ll probably close in on 150 hours in the multiplayer as it is.

oh yea for sure, was a massive success with Horizon, dont see why CoD would be any different

Game Pass only gives a discount (to any game/DLC on the service). Early access is not tied to GP, they’ve been doing it before Game Pass was a thing.

That would really be great :booty:

1 Like

Didn’t 45$ Deluxe Edition require GP to start to play the game early?

No. GP only gave you a discount. It was also the Premium Edition not Deluxe that had early acess

1 Like

With Forza Horizon 5 you got early access if you bought the gold edition of the game (which came with the expansion pass) or the expansion pass. So basically early access was a feature of the expansion pass specifically, which is likely what you are thinking of in this case as it’s roughly 45$ if I remember right. If you only owned the expansion pass you’d still either need game pass to play the game regularly or to buy the game, but game pass wasn’t a specific requirement for early access.

1 Like

I don’t remember the exact name. What I meant is that you could pay 45$ and start to play early (and I think it required GP)

It didn’t.

It basically included all of the DLC. Didn’t require GP but lots of GP people were like I paid 0 for the game might as well buy it so I can play.

It did it was the ultimate add on dlc that gave you all the perks of ultimate that paired with base game on game pass. I know because that is what i did

I mean it didn’t require GP.

1 Like

If you paid 45$ you needed GP no? You needed GP any way to play the game for free, but by buying addons you could start playing earlier.

For COD they could do the same trick or something similar.