Xbox Game Studios |OT9| How many games would a game studio make if a game studio could make games?

Oh, for sure.

Some data analysis account on Twitter that allegedly analyzed Powerwash Sim and f said it had more Game Pass players on PC than Steam. Not sure how accurate and reliable they are though.

I think only publishers know real numbers.

13 Likes

Holy shit this is cool.

1 Like

The mfs that keep commenting stuff like “fans are making content better than 343” when 343 created the tools and assets in the 1st place :person_facepalming:

15 Likes

People can’t seem to give any credit to them. It always has to be turned into something negative. And creating maps and modes is much more difficult than people think it is, especially with all the constraints 343 has to deal with.

11 Likes

Yeah, people don’t think about how 343i have to actually make professional, tested and reiterated, thematically and mechanically consistent official content that works well in the intended competitive environment.

6 Likes

Reading them, you would think 343 is just a bunch of people who started coding two days ago, not knowing how to do their work. Every single rumour is always try to paint them in a bad light. Every interviews with members from 343i, people are taking things out of context to push out a false narrative ( latest example of that with the whole “craftting controversy” ).

5 Likes

Fan : spend 1000 hours creating a map.

Community : wow, that’s better than what 343 devs are making !

That’s the whole point of making Forge…

Devs have limited time, but what’s impressive is that the tools look as powerful as the tools dev uses. The community should rejoice instead of whining yet again…

4 Likes

Exactly, instead of praising all the things you could do with Forge, they are always quick to point out some “problems” here and there.

1 Like

Another one

5 Likes

God, Sea of Thieves continues to be a juggernaut. The whole of XGS is doing quite well on Steam.

1 Like

Yeah the decision to launch everything on Steam and not locking everything exclusively behind the Microsoft Store or a separate Xbox app was a great one, and its paying off big time.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Can’t wait until the early access stuff is canned.

3 Likes

I wonder if that influences the consumer’s choice /s

2 Likes

It’s funny Sony has set up the expectations for this sort of stuff so once the ABK deal is done they’ll be able to do all this exclusive betas and BS without the backlash, but lets be real there will be backlash most likely because it’s Xbox.

3 Likes