Xbox Game Studios |OT9| How many games would a game studio make if a game studio could make games?

Rare seems like such a cool place to work

10 Likes
15 Likes
15 Likes

This is actually really cool. Corners have always been my biggest hurdle in these games, especially in hot wheels.

Would love a way to learn them better in-game.

1 Like

She looks like Boris Johnsons long lost twin.

1 Like

Yes I have been told it is :wink:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Colt made a video yesterday about Starfield. The thumb as always makes it look like it’s brand new information, but it really is just all the info we already know and him just talking about it really.

On Reddit I saw that someone posted a article by TwistedVoxel that there was new information about the engine and how there have been made many upgrades for it. Which was of course all based on the Colt video.

Lol.

2 Likes

I saw that lol. Clickbait vids aren’t going to help the game. It just raises expectations even higher.

1 Like

The mobile version of Diablo Immortal from Blizzard has surpassed $100 million in global player spending across the App Store and Google Play in less than two months since its launch on June 1, 2022, Sensor Tower Store Intelligence data reveals.

The title has become one of the fastest video game IPs brought to mobile to hit the landmark, taking just eight weeks to reach the milestone. Analyzing other top franchises, Sensor Tower’s IP tags show that Pokémon GO from Niantic took approximately two weeks to reach the landmark figure, while the next fastest after Diablo Immortal, Fire Emblem Heroes from Nintendo, took 10 weeks.

On July 25, 2022, Diablo Immortal was published in China by NetEase, and the country has quickly proven to be a strong market for the game. During its first two days of release, Diablo Immortal ranked as the No. 1 most downloaded app across all categories on the Apple App Store in the country. On launch day, it ranked as the No. 3 top grossing game on the marketplace, while on July 26 it ranked No. 2, above PUBG Mobile from Tencent–localized as Game For Peace in China–and below Honor of Kings, also from Tencent, at No. 1.

2 Likes

I assume YouTubers don’t want to live in this planet anymore.

1 Like
17 Likes

Obsidian supremacy :pray:

6 Likes

Remember when some IGN staff suggest Obsidian should axe Grounded and The Outer Worlds 2 to let them be a support studio for Elder Scrolls 6 ? :face_vomiting:

15 Likes

11 Likes

Oh this is freaking great. Last gen, you had a few shots at a tough corner during a race and then needed to wait 2 minutes to reload a track. I’m excited about the potential that I may actually learn how to handle a car in a sim racer this gen.

4 Likes

Before you get rebuked about cracking on Ryan, I want you both to know, I appreciate ya’

8 Likes

You mean there’s more to it than using the walls to slow down? That’s what Forza Horizon: Fast and Furious has taught me. It was my first modern day racing game. :smiley:

4 Likes

That take will always make me insanely angry.

2 Likes