Xbox Game Studios |OT9| How many games would a game studio make if a game studio could make games?

Ding ding

Or TGA, X0, whenever. Who knows. The whole 12 month this is new so their plan for announcing games beyond 12 months (especially Q3/Q4) is anyone’s guess.

Do we expect to get Deathloop dropping on GamePass on 14 September 2022 ? (A year after release on PS5)

Do we expect any marketing, or free add ons? Or just a stealth drop ?

I think it could be a Definitive Edition or something like that, they should give it at least like a week between annonce and release.

1 Like

We haven’t seen the announcement of Deathloop DLC. I wonder if it will happen during Sony event. But don’t see people care about Deathloop anymore

I think it won’t have DLC. People on Xbox will care, it’s gonna be on Game Pass.

2 Likes

We will see

I think Arkane Lyon’s next game will most likely be a new IP. Arkane is a new IP factory, they almost always have been.

Most likely: New IP

Less likely: Adaptation/licence

Unlikely: Sequel

1 Like

I sure hope so, I’m really getting tired of the waiting for these games because of petty ass timed exclusive deals. I don’t like this kind of stuff no matter who does it. Earlier this year one of the voice actors for Deathloop did tease a new project by Arkane and had #Deathloop in there. So it’s either new DLC that Sony will get too, or a standalone like Death or the Outsider.

Let’s hope not, because who even knows what the possibilities of an even longer wait for us it could mean. That’s what I hate about these deals so much, they can’t say a peep about any other version.

My thing is does it matter if they announce something big that is 4 years out vs announcing it when it’s releasing within the next 12 months.

For example lets say they’re making a brand new Banjo game that is going to be huge, does it matter if they announced it at E3 2022 with a teaser title card verses announcing it in 2024 with a full trailer and release date.

I guess people will say doing it with a teaser then coming back in X years time to show it off again could create two “mega hype” moments but I myself don’t really see the difference between announcing it with a teaser 3-4 years before it comes out and announcing it with a full trailer and release date for the next 12 months.

I know people will probably say it gives people something to look forward too but doesn’t announcing it 12 months out do that as well or do people really love the dragged out years wait.

2 Likes

I think it’s a stealth drop and my guess is October.

I’d be fine with E3 being for the following 12 months but at TGA and/or X0 they can announce and show things further out

13 Likes

Holy shit, some actual legit Indiana Jones info. It’s very welcome.

5 Likes

Sounds good.

This feels like game they’d show at a TGA.

One of most interesting things to me about Indiana Jones is what engine they’re gonna use for it

Did they use Id tech for Wolfenstein? I assume theyd use that.

Yes.

Something tells me not. I bet UE5.

If its third person maybe