Xbox Game Studios |OT9| How many games would a game studio make if a game studio could make games?

Microsoft shouldn’t be shy about showing Bethesda games on their shows. Also I think having it separate will create drama we don’t need.

4 Likes

Oh yes, for sure. This is what I expect at the minimum, and that’s from “real” media. The YT-iNflUEnCeRs will be much worse.

5 Likes

If Bethesda wants to have a separate show, I am not sure if Microsoft will oppose it.

2 Likes

Seems like Bethesda is receiving the Mojang treatment, Starfield on PS5 is a possibility.

4 Likes

I know its a tiring conversation, but they need to have multiple shows like they used to do with Inside Xbox. I feel it’s simple just have Inside Xbox: Bethesda special or whatever game they want to feature.

“Xbox and Bethesda having their own showcases, did the FTC finally break up this monopoly?”

“What does this separation of Xbox and Bethesda mean for the Activision deal, is it in doubt now?”

“Xbox and Bethesda sleeping in different beds, what does this mean for Xbox gamers?”

1 Like

I believe in multiple shows

I don’t believe in separate Xbox and Bethesda show

8 Likes

Xbox gamers still meeting them in Gamepass motel :joy:

1 Like

All that nonsense can be avoided if they name it Xbox presents or something.

Ah well, at the end of the day stupid ass reports will always come. Even if Howard confirms Starfield as Xbox Game Pass exclusive in June several times, there will definitely be reports asking if a PS5 version is in the cards, lol.

They never said it was their project, they just said they were working on a project to get more familiar with UE5. The demo could fit that

Yeah I’m in the same boat, there will be one main show Xbox+Bethesda E3 and we will get more live streams later down the track. That’s what I’m thinking, just copy and paste the Forza Horizon 5 Let’s Go streams honestly, those were perfect.

2 Likes

This is why I hope we get a direct format soon. That way Microsoft don’t have to clump everything at E3 and instead could have it spread out through the year but while also keeping everything combined.

1 Like

I have been banging on about how they did Forza Horizon 5 steams

5 Likes

I’m asking this as a legitimate query, what all would Xbox be likely to show in a separate show?

Separate shows =/= drama

Some of y’all spend way too much time either worrying about optics or fail to realise the vast majority of people don’t care about these things, a few morons on twitter isn’t something to take seriously

People will see Bethesda announce games and see them coming to exclusively to xbox, that’s really all they need

9 Likes

Yes, me too. Xbox might need more big shows to show all the games, sure. But they should be Xbox Showcase 1, Xbox Showcase 2 etc. Not divided by “publisher”.

After the big shows, do deepdives for individual games and extra content, interviews, etc.

3 Likes

Exactly, Bethesda is all Xbox has this year besides Forza Motorsport in terms of 1st party, I guess it all depends on how much Xbox wants to show during their show in terms of minutes for Redfall and Starfield.

I think best way to handle it can show big game as featured game and can use it to show gameplay and whatnot. Also, can use the separate show as a vehicle to showcase games coming/launching to gamepass. i think giving the gamepass indie games spotlight can do wonders.

I agree with that, I don’t really care about what some journalists or Youtubers might think about how MS do stuff. I just want to see good stuff, and if they feel like this is the best way to do it, then so be it. If MS wants to give the opportunity to highlight both small games, their own projects, and some upcoming juggernauts like Starfield, and they feel like doing two different shows to do just that, then so be it.

They will want to show a lot of 2023 content too

I have no doubt they will show Redfall and Starfield at the xbox show but if they are having a Bethesda show as well, they will likely not take up that much time