Xbox Game Studios |OT9| How many games would a game studio make if a game studio could make games?

Now imagine what the team can do with a much, much higher budget for the sequel. Or Avowed for that matter.

9 Likes

What I am looking at? Laval?

Yes sir

8 Likes

Does anyone know why LEGO Lord of the Rings is unavailable to buy (it is on the backward compatibility program).

Greg Miller on Xcast saying great things about As Dusk Falls from a 2 chapter preview he played.

1 Like

He even said he wanted to replay the chapters to see other scenarios play out. Apparently, choices really matter.

1 Like

I think it was part of the last BC wave in which some games are BC, but physical only. The 50 Cent game has the same issue.

1 Like

Ah thanks, it’s really frustrating as it’s the only Lego game I don’t own digitally!

Very likely one of those games that really need to be played to appreciate, Pentiment too. I just don’t like the art style at all. But we’ll see.

Gary didn’t like the art style while Mike and Gregg did. They said it would be polarizing.

1 Like

It has a peculiar art style, but I forgive it due to the aging of the characters.

Imma have to see actual gameplay first before I look at the reviews .

We saw gameplay lol

I mean gameplay gameplay , not ingame cutscenes .

The game is just mostly interactive cutscenes apparently

2 Likes

The developer/publisher no longer want to sell it the X360 versions? They are selling the Xbox One console version.

2 Likes

I always thought it’s a visual novel like game. So what kind of gameplay are we missing ?

3 Likes

How the co-op voting is handled??? That’s about all I didn’t entirely see clearly from the E3 trailer. Maybe it was shown in other coverage?

1 Like