Xbox Game Studios |OT9| How many games would a game studio make if a game studio could make games?

Starfield got listed on Amazon.

10 Likes

Nah. They will give it a vague “aiming for holiday release” nonsense to give the impression its on track then delay it around August /September to April.

1 Like
12 Likes

Doesn’t Wizards of the Coast have their own game studios? Maybe some sort of collab on that front.

What did he day before Bethesda acquisition happened?

I thought no one spoiled it

Well to be fair…he said that after the acquisition soooo…

He is reliable, but to claim one has information about movements of that caliber seems pretty…unbelievable. He also claimed he heard some rumble about ABK acquisition…again, after the acquisition happened. Wait and see I guess.

1 Like

Best to wait and see what comes up.

Are you sure? I do know that Jason Schreier claimed he knew about it, but he wasn’t gonna leak this.

He said that in recent podcast I believe, but as I said, everyone can come and say that after the deal happened.

7 Likes

There was never a deal. Rubbish. Probably phil and kojima talked to each other and people frabricated something.

Its not people though

It’s Jeff and he tends to be right about things he reports on

10 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

Oh so Rand will be making his ‘predictions’ then :wink:.

3 Likes

The WB Discovery gaming comments could also very easily be around licensing content out everywhere

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

What does porting to Gamepass even mean?

2 Likes

?? no idea

Since it was earlier it likely meant changing the build targets and possibly code refactoring to meet the old Windows Store Requirements. This was before than the Windows Store restructure that removed them entirely.

1 Like