Xbox Game Studios |OT9| How many games would a game studio make if a game studio could make games?

What yall think for a showcase in first 2 weeks of June. Personally I think sony for once has a show before Xbox, In late April or May.

• Over
  • This window
  • Under

0 voters

I could see Sony having a State of Play for God of War: Ragnarok in May or June, and saving a big PlayStation Showcase for September like last year. They’re impossible to predict, though.

Xbox will go first two weeks in June, I’d bet.

1 Like

I think it’ll be close to last year’s date, between 11-15 June.

Thanks for the info, just eating my Unilever Ice cream (Ben & Jerry’s), after finishing my PepsiCo crisps (Cheetos). Plan to have some Kraft biscuits later (Oreo) or might pop to JM Smucker for some donuts (Dunkin Donuts) and to get some more Procter & Gamble kitchen towel (Bounty).

I better make sure I brush my teeth with my P&G toothbrush later (Oral-B).

There’s a interesting new show on Comcast (Syfy).

Remove everything in brackets as they supposedly don’t exist.

18 Likes

I’ve played too much Persona this one hits weird

Elder Scrolls is a pretty natural fit but I’m still hopeful it’s Fallout or Wolfenstein - those would make some really good RTS games.

A State of Play to announce the delay sounds par the course for Jim Ryan.

Not real time tactics but RTS like AOE.

Yeah I got that, I think Fallout or Wolfenstein would work well. Imagine an AOE type game where you command a force of brotherhood soldiers fighting super mutants and ghouls, or American remnants taking on mecha nazi’s in an alt history world.

I believe that Sony will have a State of Play in late May for God of War Ragnarok with PlayStation Showcase being in September.

I believe that Microsoft will have their Xbox Games Showcase within Summer Games Fest on Sunday June 12th, 2022.

Jeff Grubb, on the latest episode of GrubbSnax, said that the Kojima-Xbox deal was still in place (last he heard about it was 2 weeks ago).

9 Likes

I think this is new…

3 Likes

Diablo IV is looking great. I enjoyed the 15 or so hours I put into Diablo III but once I saw Diablo IV, I dropped Diablo III and decided to just wait for Diablo IV. Rogue archer class for me baby!!! :joy:

As soon as 3 hits Game Pass I’ll go check it out, but yes, 4 looks damn good.

To think this will soon be a Xbox Game Studios game, it’s still kinda crazy when you think about it. Bethesda too, but it probably won’t be until TES VI when we start to realize… Holy shit, this is a XGS game and exclusive.

Agreed. Diablo III is pretty damn good. Only reason I dropped it is because I know how I am. If I played through all of Diablo III and the expansions (I bought the Eternal Collection digitally for PS4 Pro last generation a few months before Diablo IV was revealed), I may lose the interest and hype I have for Diablo IV so I figured that I would just wait for Diablo IV.

1 Like

Something going on with D&D and xbox? Has xbox controller at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A9KrjfUqT8

1 Like

It’s weird how seemingly only grubb has any info on this whatsoever, not that im doubting him, he must have some top tier source there

Well he did find out about Bethesda acquisition before it happened, even though he only know what is going to happen and not who. He seem pretty confident about it. Only him and Jez I can trust, even if I don’t fully believe. It’s more than I can say for anyone else.

Luckily for us he is one of the most reliable ones, haha.

3 Likes

Was Jeff wrong before about something he wrote an article/report on?

Hey now, our local Master Chief double has a pretty great track record :wink:

1 Like