Xbox Game Studios |OT9| How many games would a game studio make if a game studio could make games?

Halo Infinite Season 3, Gears _______, Forza Motorsport

I saw a rumour about the Marcus Phenix Collection, maybe it is that.

1 Like

I also think we could see one smaller game like Pentiment. I don’t think Fall will be barren… but might be very familiar.

1 Like

The rumour came from none other than Nick, about Gears, my fault for not watching the podcast :sweat_smile:

1 Like

And now imagine Avowed and all the other goodness being made in UE5 by XGS.

1 Like

People are really forgetting there is going to be a lot of 3rd party timed exclusives this year, I’m personally excited for Slimerancher 2 :smiley:

6 Likes

I was going to say the press and internet are going to have a field day if that is Microsoft’s big fall line up. “Two years into a new gen and Xbox is still relying on Gears, Halo and Forza”. To some degree…I can see why it will attract some warranted (constructive) criticism. Good thing is with the amount of studios Xbox has now I know we’re going to see a shitload new IPs and franchises (and revivals) just got to wait a little bit longer to get to that point.

1 Like

Or at the very least, Forza Horizon 5 DLC packs.

3 Likes

one-last-ride-vin-diesel

5 Likes

Can’t wait, there’s probably going to be plenty of things for me at least.

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to Sniper Elite 5 and Plague Tale Requiem, they would have 100% been games I would have had to buy outside of GP.

2 Likes

On the positive side “Forza, Gears, Halo” is more consistent than whats on the other consoles…

10 Likes

Holy Trinity of Xbox: The Father (Halo), The Son (Gears) and The Holy Spirit (Forza)

7 Likes

Oh yeah, forgot about those :sweat_smile: and there’s also Two Point Campus I’m looking forward too and I’m sure even more.

1 Like

Forza, Gears, Halo would and likely will get memed if it comes true but only the usuals will use it as fuel for console war shit

If we were getting those plus Starfield and Redfall it would be an amazing last half of the year, better than even last year

You dont need Starfield when you got family :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

A Gears collection would mean all Gears games of 360 and probably Gears 4, maybe? Probably not Judgment.

Cool I guess, I’m definitely Gearsed out myself, but I will check it out.

Probably the first three

Judgement should be there. It’s the only one not enhanced or fps boosted

So for 2022 we’re potentially looking at Gears Chief Collection, Forza Motorsport, Deathloop, Age of Empires 4 for console, Halo Infinite battle royale (plus forge, co-op and season 3), Grounded 1.0 and a selection of third party game pass titles including Plague Tale: Requiem, Atomic Heart, Two Point Campus, Slime Rancher 2 and Somerville.
It’s not the great year we were hoping for but it isn’t bad. We’ll of course have to wait for E3 just to get the actual full story.

3 Likes

I hate to break it to you brother but Avowed will not look even close to this stuff . iirc Klob said that visual fidelity is not the main focus for the team . This was in response to a comment which asked if Avowed is going to look as good as the last 10 seconds of its reveal trailer .

Tho I would love a game with 1:10 's aesthetic .