Xbox Game Studios |OT9| How many games would a game studio make if a game studio could make games?

Including mine. That’s a feat. :wink:

2 Likes

No one is saying HI is a Nintendo level quality game but come on now this is beyond stupid

In the mention of things we think MS want, I think they want to add Perfect Dark and Fable to the core Xbox franchises along Halo, Gears, and Forza. I mean Fable will kinda be back to being a core Xbox franchise, but it appears to me they want to add Perfect Dark to those.

1 Like

I get the feeling State of Decay is going to end up in that list.

1 Like

How easily people inside the bubble forget about Sea of theievs

It’s the core xbox game now as well

4 Likes

True in a sense, but what I mean with “core” isn’t just big, but it’s the games that have sequels and multiple entries in a generation, with more a traditional, “complete package” model like Halo and Gears and Forza.

Yes, now that you mention it is see it too.

The way SoT is structured it may never have traditional sequeal like F,G,H

Won’t argue on your definition

Yeah I don’t know if “core” is the right word, but it’s that you can see Xbox’s core trio has that similar model and characteristics, and I think MS want to have more of that model, because it ultimately servers everyone and offers the most value as they say.

I agree, the game and gameplay itself is great and feels polished, the issue is multiplayer content.

As I mainly play single player the lack of multiplayer content isn’t an issue for me.

1 Like

This on the timeline looks more like Tatanka than Suerte right?

Yeah we know, Jez has told us lol. We even know what type of game it is.

Is 5YB5 a new MS studio?

I can’t find much info on them… https://www.5by5interactive.com/about

1 Like

It’s about Certain Affinity

Oh sorry I thought CA already confirmed this last month?

They’re making a monster hunter style IP along with their work on Halo.

1 Like

Ah - doh!

The ‘unannounced project’ could simply be Halo BR though, no?

It seems like this Fall might be one last hoorah of the holy trinity.

I’m sure many memes will come of it

Why’s that ? Was something said with Gears ?