Xbox Game Studios |OT9| How many games would a game studio make if a game studio could make games?

The funny thing is that with Game Pass friends and family it will probably more people to Sea of thieves simple because F&F encourages multiple people to join.

Yeah, SoT is pretty much designed to be played with people you know and communicate with. The joke is plenty of us seem to dislike it because we’re friendless losers :phil_lmao:

2 Likes

But 5$ is 5$ :joy:

Personally I don’t like co-op games as I don’t want to rely on time and sanity of another person.

I want to say every Tuesday because that day is when most stuff reset on xbox. However it might update every 3 days tbh

I would be legit pissed if they got rid of permadeath.

7 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Grounded - Full Release Trailer

Grounded already near the top on Twitch again, it had a 257K view peak 2 years ago.

16 Likes
6 Likes

I do wonder how many Gears games we will have left since it seems like the Coalition is also looking to work on other projects aside from Gears.

You will enjoy your RTS Gears, FPS Gears, RPG Gears, card game Gears, F2P hero shooter Gears and sim racing Gears

5 Likes

Don’t forget your Guitar Hero Gears!

9 Likes

Gorunded bigger than Halo.

Obsidian :muscle:

7 Likes

Cancel Halo and get 343i onto the Grounded team, also cancel the BR game and get them to make a Grounded BR instead.

3 Likes

Hey, a Ryan-with-a-Twist! I like it.

1 Like
16 Likes

Survival + consistent support → popularity

22 Likes

No idea if we should read anything into this…

Would be cool if “first half of 2023” would mean very early in 2023, like February or something

1 Like

Also Starfield…

As if there was any doubt about this:

3 Likes