Xbox Game Studios |OT9| How many games would a game studio make if a game studio could make games?

1 Like

I just want to see Toys for Bob get to continue their superb work on Crash Bandicoot

2 Likes

Same but I also want to see Banjo, Spyro, Blinx, Kameo, and other platformers as well return.

I mean if 4 comes ita great for those who havent played. Amazing game. Love it. But i will never play 4 again. Ive had my time and moments with thoae characters and ive sort of said goodbye. That was the only Vita game i played for nearly 3 months and i clocked in nearly 200 hours. Ive never beaten 3 or 5 though so i want those the most.

1 Like

I’ve got a PS5 so I’ve only played Persona 5. Any of the others would be welcome. Do hope we get 5 as well though, because it’ll only help with getting 6.

As I said in the thread dedicated to this question, Blackthorne is number one for me. Followed by Gabriel Knight.

An open-world, 3rd person version of Gabriel Knight could be really cool. And Blackthorne has such a cool vibe, I’m curious to see what a modern take on that would be.

1 Like

The person he talked about has leaked japanese related stuff before that ended up being correct including that japanese drum game that came to gamepass

Considering Soul Hackers 2 is coming to xbox and pesona 4 is already on steam, 3 and 4 finally coming to xbox and other platforms seems pretty likely

Yeah. I still stick to my opinion that we will get Game Pass announcement for Persona games. Like it happened with Yakuza.

They seem to be up to something for Everwild

9 Likes

Blowing the budget? :joy:

2 Likes

I really hope this is great and i can get into it. Sea of Thieves did nothing for me.

1 Like

Whatever they do, I just hope they wait with any kind of reveal until they are completely ready and DO completely know their full vision and intentions for this game, to avoid another similar situation.

1 Like

Amazing to think that all these mascot are in the same house, we can add Blinx and Raz as well.

12 Likes
10 Likes
8 Likes

Man, XGSP is buffing up like crazy.

13 Likes

More open world games should have design orientation like Sea of Thieves I have high hopes for the world of Everwild

1 Like

Was it you that once suggested Contraband could be inspired by Sea of Thieves in some way?

Yes Contraband will have Sea of Thieves Inspiration I think that basically we will have to be coordinated with several people to operate vehicles and organize the transport of goods that we will have to validate and during the journey there will be chases with the AI (maybe -be other players) and we can lose everything I think that’s the basis of the concept of Contraband

1 Like

Not a fan of that. I was hopeing something more single player but it is what it is