Xbox Game Studios |OT8| Leaving The Drought Behind And Heading For Starfield

The Coalition rely heavily on external studios and contractors so they are probably not wasting anything. And they have reworked their pipelines exactly for that. They need time for their next game anyway. But I get the sentiment of “wasting ressources” on remaking old games.

I’m super happy with the fps boosted gears games on Xbox and usually I prefer the original art in games especially with games important to me. But a Gears Collection could be especially good for PC players since 2,3 and Judgment never made it to PC.

So once Activision is confirmed/completed, the Mobile branch of MS should look like this:

• King (5 studios)

• Activision Shanghai Studios

• Bethesda Game Studios Montreal (both console / mobile)

• Digital Legends

• Solid State Studio

• Alpha Dog Games

• Beenox (both console / mobile) who is also helping on the upcoming AAA COD mobile game.

Probably between 2500 and 3000 people.

5 Likes

Really curious to see what they do with most of these.

Its madness that Blizzard are like 5k devs?

2 Likes

They have 500 job openings too

2 Likes

I wonder what they will do with them. Candy Crush can continue to do them. Others, I’m not sure what would they do with them.

4 Likes

So Marvel Ultimate Alliance 4 from Blizzard is on the table? :thinking:

Marvel has to play nice with Xbox tho so maybe not :joy:

why would marvel have an issue with microsoft?

I don’t see them allowing an exclusive game. Maybe I’m wrong. Plus it’s up to the devs if they want to do a Marvel property.

But let sony and Nintendo that’s just ridiculous

2 Likes

I think the series needs to be retuned and reinvented. After playing Gears 5, idk it just more of the same, which depending on the person could be a good or bad thing, for me bad. And the story, I’m not entirely sure where it’s going, or if most people care where it’s going.

1 Like

@MicrosoftGaming on Twitter was a fake account

14 Likes

I hope we get a teaser of InXile’s next game this year. They are very devoted to making hardcore games for old school gamers.

Please Microsoft, please keep fixing game pass on PC. If I was exclusively a PC gamer I wouldn’t even subscribe to game pass just because how inferior the user interface and experience the game pass app is compared to Steam. Please find a way to make game bar faster on PC and make achievements on PC not an afterthought.

1 Like

No thanks. MUA3 on Switch was meh. Would prefer a far better Marvel game than MUA3.

I guess it will also fall on Thursday

It was decent enough haven’t touched it since I finished the story dlc for it

Maybe they’'ll resurrect Project Titan?. I mean they already wasted millions on it and the tech/assets are still there.