Xbox Game Studios |OT7| Killer News Here!?

nah there a report of problems for MS games. FH4 was a broken, FH5 was Improvement but not the best port. HI was not smoothest launch on GP PC, i know People left GP PC for steam version.

2022 was cancelled sorry to say, it has been pushed back 1 year.

download

Its like people haven’t experienced the issues with other ports though. I’ve played 3rd party and Sony games that don’t even switch up the controller prompts. Just lazy stuff

Gears 5 I wouldn’t expect since it’s pretty old. FH5 should have had it though, we’ll see if they patch in upgrades.

MS has to release these games day and date with console and I assume things have been coming in pretty hot. Sony has the luxury of no time constraints. Hopefully we see improvement in the future.

I know Sony also have problems, but here isn’t to compare it between the two.

PC is main market for them MS in general here needs to improve and overhaul their PC GP Business from ports to working app.

Top 10 Games of 2021 - SkillUp

1. Outer Wilds: Echoes of the Eye
  2. Valheim
  3. It Takes Two
  4. Psychonauts 2
  5. Returnal
  6. Guardians of the Galaxy
  7. Destiny 2
  8. Sable
  9. Halo Infinite
  10. Metroid Dread

Sony haven’t fully entered the PC Business/Market yet while MS have been in market since 2016 and their ports wasn’t the best despite being a giant Software company and owners of Windows OS.

Okay fair point.

1 Like

yep, have people already forgotton how uttely bollocked the Horizon zero dawn port was for a long time, MS don’t get everything right and do need to add features, we all know this but pretending that their PC initiative ain’t as good a Sony’s half assed approach is downright delusional.

The fact that they do launch their games day and date on steam eliviates at least a few the issues some have with the GP PC app.

Not a sony game i know but how are PC users dealing with the FF7R situation right now, cos there ain’t a steam version to compare or use as a base to try and community fix.

ahh that time he thought Sony buying GTA would give MS wake up call and not sleep again. but GTA is something xbox can’t afford to lose. i understand where is he coming from but that is not the way

Idk how these companies are leaving Forza Horizon 5 out of their top 10s and including stuff like Sable…

2 Likes

Sable was a major disappointment, its boring.

Does anybody expect a Halo Infinite roadmap?

Id like to know what is coming to the game beyond Co-op in 5 months and forge in 8.

1 Like

These concept art pics are selling me on the game so much, I can’t wait to see more gameplay.

3 Likes

I’m done with Halo Infinite after that fantastic campaign, I’m mostly done with multiplayer games. Occasionally I’ll play the multiplayer with friends and that’s it.

I expect a roadmap next year.

if we talking about Sony pc ports then HZD was broken mess at launch, i think it’s better now but there is some issue.

Death Stranding was pretty good Port.

now we have GOW and UC 4 ports on the door let’s see how it would perform

GOW PC Port looks promising (this is a big seller here)

sadly pretty common as i’m willing to bet my left big toe the same group that would say that GOT or spiderman were revolutionary in their release years, played both, neither do anything i would say shakes the formula just like FH5 (amazing as it can be), all being pretty much more of the same goodness that we know and love.

the critics across the industry really need to be fair across the board or don’t do it at all.

Post was addressing features that didn’t even exist in 2016.

1 Like

I’ll purchase it again on my PC if the port is any good but I’m not spending $60 on a 3 year old game. It’s going to be great playing this one in 60fps.