Xbox Game Studios |OT7| Killer News Here!?

I am just really curious what we should be expecting for campaign updates. I don’t even need a time line, but they have never elaborated on what type of stuff we should expect.

I really need to finish doom eternal

One of the 343 devs have already said they’re doing a bigger roadmap of whats to come after the holidays, don’t expect them to detail what you be playing with on November the 22nd at 12am, it’s going to be more of a detailed look for the first few months. I am thinking the first DLC to hit next year, maybe in September, that’s just a random guess.

I do wonder if they want to go more Hivebuster sized DLC often or bigger DLC but less often.

Yeah I know I just talking about Their pc business overall they need to improve it for sake of GP.

Never thought about this at 1st but staying on the topic of ports doesn’t MS use the same dev code across their platforms (developing for XBOX - AMD is developing about 75% for PC version). Xcloud runs of series X boards so AMD and AMD doesn’t currently have it’s own version of DLSS.

What i’m trying to get at is it harder for MS to retroactivly apply the Nvidia features to the AMD based dev tool codebase tech to only the PC versions of their games as appose to SONY who make a “newish version” of the games they port thus can add it in during dev.

I feel like when I only have 1 platform to focus on I tend to finish my games much faster. lately I’ve been playing exclusively on my Xbox instead of sharing my game time between PC/Xbox and I feel like at times its much better, especially when it comes to XGS titles.

Sony should accept PC GP Deal :phil_lmao: :phil_lmao:

1 Like

Why hasn’t Xbox worked on their localization efforts? I feel like they lose so much ground worldwide just because of this.

Because for xbox there only exists 3 region

North America, England and Japan efforts.

2 Likes

I actually meant the 2000 series GPU’S, not sure if they have the tensor cores to allow for DLSS as i know mine (900 series) doesn’t and pretty confident the 1000 series also doesn’t.

Hopefully that is one area where Bethesda pushes progress. We see what they are doing with Starfield in Japan.

1 Like

Yeah the 2000 series does, and I knew what you meant just threw out an overall PC build price wag :stuck_out_tongue:

But why lol, they have massive markets they’re missing on. Windows Central has a great article on this last new year.

Seems like such s crazy oversight or refusal.

cheeky sod :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, fair enough.

yeah their flagships games don’t supp many localization. i mean i’m not asking for much just give me subtitles

1 Like

for real how much Subtitles and Menus Localizations are going to cost ?

1 Like

to give you an idea of who things are at the moment on the PC side, even on small details

the desktop icons from the left up to Halo Infinite are from the Xbox app, the three on the right are from steam

for Halo infinite i checked into the folder and found a .png that i manually converted to a .ico file to use as desktop icon

morbid curiosity and all of that and it’s still wonky

luckly i haven’t had any problem since Gears 5 with installation, uninstallation and other problems that people report

anyway, Happy New Year :champagne: :champagne:

1 Like

2022 is now on Hindle time.

Before would be interesting. Perhaps at some spring show or if inside Xbox makes a return?

Wow this is crazy actually. They can have that preloaded…

Literally an intern can do this, probably finish in a day or less and feel like they actually did something.