Xbox Game Studios |OT7| Killer News Here!?

:joy:

Doesnt surprise me.

No. But again, it’s not a new game. We’ll see if this one hits 2022 (I’m confident it will).

I don’t know anything on 1vs100.

Not a new game but its a new game …

Jesus christ this is hard lol. Watch it be that Phantom Dust remake be reborn and put out lmaoo.

It’s a Gears remaster

Eh I could see it. Curious as to what it is actually.

People putting way too much focus into what originally was an embedded sentence on a niche title.

There will be new XGS releases in 2022. That is kind of an obvious statement and no one needs me to know that. We just got several very great XGS releases, the upcoming months will be defined by new content for these games, and then starting in Summer, in my opinion the marketing will shift to their – once again very strong – second half of the year first-party line-up.

15 Likes

Any predictions (not asking for info) on when u think Halo campaign DLC will hit?

I just want new maps … PLEASE

I’m hoping by 2023 we can get to the One per quarter release cycle. Having a new game to look forward to every 3 months is exciting.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m sure that’s planned. This game will get new content including new maps every season I’d imagine.

Till May running with just 6 pvp maps? I personally Hope not even if it makes sense I guess.

Just dont want May to come around and only have 1 NEW MAP.

They made it sound like they’d be adding content during the season

Im not sure I’m expecting new maps in like March

I think we’ll see a new map every 2-3 months

1 Like

I know 343 doesn’t want to remake maps but if they can add Narrows and Guardian I’d be very happy

1 Like

Hope so cause I can only take so much with a 6 map rotation.

Do we have to wait for forge to get new maps? Also would love for them to bring back some classic maps

Wtf.

We had several people saying this throughout the year but they got scolded for it because apparently the studio had never said this. But now it seems we actually are at that? Crazy. But they went back to the drawing board, right? So as of this moment they haven’t decided yet what it’s going to be?

This is the kind of stuff we need as little of as possible with how Xbox is doing nowadays. Really never should have been shown off at all. Thank fuck Xbox has so many new studios now putting in work. Studios they can truly depend on.

2 Likes

Phil Spencer and Rare are never going to come out and say that Everwild is fucked . They aren’t Square Enix .

2 Likes

I think it’s fair to say they went back to the drawing table. Yesterday in the podcast Grubb talked about this. He even said they should just cancel the whole thing alltogether and start fresh.

2 Likes