Xbox Game Studios |OT7| Killer News Here!?

He just said it

1 Like

Grounded

I hope redfall has a good campaign and has a good Arkane spin on the boarderlands formula. It’s the game I’m most interested in. I just hope the campaign is good

2 Likes

Regardless of when they get released, I wish they would reveal Belfry with gameplay as im looking forward to seeing what the game looks like.

Give me the gunplay and shooting mechanics of Borderlands 3 at 60FPS with some magic and whatnot of Outriders with a damn good vampire story and I will be very happy. Can never have enough looter shooters.

3 Likes

Aren’t these the same thing?

1 Like

Lol yeah, in December

Almost!

Shit! Is it still about the vision?

Yes

Pentiment and Belfry in 2022 would be extremely exciting! Five new 1st party releases would be such a solid presence, but again they’ll probably be stacked in the 2nd half. We could see a repeat of 2021 and even more dominant 2nd half, imagine

Belfry, Redfall, Pentiment, Forza Motorsport, Starfield, all releasing in 6 months!

1 Like

And you could add Deathloop even though I think they should hold it until February 2023 if the second half of 2022 is packed and the first half of 2023 is empty.

Deathloop already released it shouldn’t “count”, excited to play it nonetheless.

Oh wait you mean Grubb said this or was it sarcasm

Grubb

Sheesh. Anything going on for him to say that?

Xbox Era Podcast super chat questions.

Superchat question, he says devs of the game don’t even know what the game is.

Yikes.

C’mon guys, just make it AAA Pokemon…

With Grubb - I will believe him when he writes an article. If not, it is just educated speculation imo.

4 Likes

True but for Xbox, it would be a new release.