Xbox Game Studios |OT7| Killer News Here!?

Nobody is going to care about a possible Sunset Overdrive PS5 version outside of some fanboys

Nobody cared abut the game when it released, people will pretend to care about it if it releases again

If I were Sony and wanted more Marvel games then I’ll offer Sucker Punch on one or two of them. They basically already made really good superhero games in Infamous.

1 Like

I’ll care and I’ll buy it day one because that game was one of my favourite games of last gen. Being able to play that game on 60fps would be amazing.

1 Like
3 Likes

so they are working on something other than Halo ?

nah, he was misquoted there. 343 are working on another Halo game. Some one else is working on a spin off game that is not Halo.

3 Likes

If it’s not a Mass Effect style Halo RPG, I’d like an air combat game in the Halo universe

Aren’t there like hundreds of Spiderman games though , can’t think of many like Sunset, I know most gamers today dislike originality. Personally I’d take Sunset Overdrive over yet another Spiderman any day.

What do you mean. The PS4 game is totally different because it had that EXCLUSIVE magic slapped on the game case.

4 Likes

Ah yes, i keep forgetting that!

Was totally different cause the production value was off the roof and it was a good game lol. Not some cash-in movie tie-in.

All I know is I lasted like 2 hours into Sunset Overdrive and beat both Spiderman and Miles.

You would think if the game was that good, the game starved Xbox One community would have made it a success.

2 Likes

this is inaccurate. He bunched up two different statements pertaining to two separate projects as the same thing in this tweet. The franchise we don’t expect statement is pertaining to the spinoff project, whereas the 343 working on something else other than Infinite is still within Halo universe

1 Like

Insomniac has said publicly a sequel can’t happen without MS either due to how their contract was written. They explained that on twitter back when folks thought they were teasing it prior to R&C’s launch.

that is just unfortunate then, cuz neither MS nor Sony can do shit now with that franchise, so it’s effectively dead. Unless of course Sony reworks that contract with MS which is highly unlikely. It’s prolly just one of those IPs that are gone in the wind.

2 Likes

Ngl I think Insomniac can ask Phil and he will be fine with it. MS has shown time and time again with Xbox especially that they don’t like to be petty bricks.

lol idk fam, that’d have to done super secretly cuz that shit wouldn’t go down well in PR.

They have talents for great games. Just that Halo is no easy feat to achieve. It’s not simple as copy paste CoD series.

They were too busy sperging over 900p to buy games. Also loving how all of a sudden SSOD isn’t a good game and the narrative that there were no good Spiderman games made before Sony came along. lol.

343 is doing the next Banjo?