Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

if forza horizon 5 were coming out first half 2021, I seriously suspect that they would still be providing big updates to FH4, we had one just yesterday. But I do think it might be crossgen, and FH6 or whatever comes after FH5 shall be truly next-gen (or by that time, current gen lol)

I agree but maybe they have some wasteland dlc(?)

Maybe but I dont see it being at TGA

I stay far away from any :wink:

I wonder, can we expect HI to be fully utilizing XSX (including RDNA2)? I mean didn’t they start development for the game wirh/for Xbox One in mind? Imagine the kind of game we could be getting from 343 if that’s the case.

You are right, but was the update big? horizon 5 is for sure running the same engine as horizon 4, maybe the world editing features are in horizon 5 and they just backported them to 4 to see how people would like the track editing, and see if there were any changes needed for horizon 5.

Forza horizon was already a stunning game, and honestly if horizon 5 was the same graphics of the pc version of horizon 4 I would be super happy, I don’t need ray tracing. I think panic button doing the forza horizon 4 port gives a bit of support to the idea that horizon is sooner rather than later, it says to me that the team was hard at work, maybe finishing the game? and couldn’t take a couple of weeks to get 4 looking its best.

Maybe take this :pill:

:eyes:

6 Likes

Its to late for that. And if anything, they would only drop the SP, but the free MP has to come on Xbox One. Anything else would result in a huge PR disaster.

There is no way to draw another conclusion. After they reveal DLC “Hiverbusters” for Gears 5 and the “Super 7” expansion for FH4, high-level updates for Halo Infinite yesterday, all before TGA, its because they have something relevant to show tomorrow. :slightly_smiling_face:

Halo, Forza, Gears… its time for other IPs to shine right, Xbox.

1 Like

Crunch, Crunch, Crunch.

6 Likes

cyberpunk time, thanks NZ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cyberpunk arrived just now, big update though. Going to take at least an hour to download.

Yea lol

Dammit. Why did I put cyberpunk on my Xmas ideas list?!

I don’t know if anyone in the family may have bought it for me, so I have to wait until Xmas day to find out.

Should have just bought it myself!

I still want to know what that world eating ship was in the other trailer we got the other month.

Control’s visuals are already heavily inspired by Inception, seems like a good fit.

1 Like

:yum:

2 Likes

Friendly reminder:

Make your voices heard regarding the future of this “OT”.

8 Likes

From my understanding the main reason 343 couldn’t drop the Xbox one version of infinite was because of xcloud. The xcloud servers run on Xbox one hardware so if you dropped that version than you wouldn’t be able to stream infinite.

Now though that the game got delayed a year and the servers should be updated with Xbox series hardware that wouldnt be a issue.

Does anyone think that infinite’s Xbox one release will be pulled? I hope so but I doubt it because if they where going to do that they probably would have announced it in the update they just did.

Edit though I suppose they would want that update to be positive and announcing Xbox one is off the table would Cause some negative reactions to the post.