Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

I think it might be related to that. :point_down:

Good thing will get out of here. :grinning:

1 Like

Regarding Infinite

I think Sony proved you can make good next gen games with a PS4 version and not hold anything back. Some of you are so paranoid about the xbox one version that none of you will play.

3 Likes

I don’t know… But I think Xbox One version will be 30 FPS at least in singleplayer. I could see a full next gen game IF and only IF Xbox Series reach a point there’s 10 millions or more consoles on the market and another big game at fall 2021 to move many consoles.

By this time, I really don’t think people will be fond of cross gen title, even if there will still be cross gen title even in 2023.

There’s a minimum spec in pc games for a reason and Xbox one og is far below minimum spec for big games these days.

Isn’t Xcloud moving to series x server blade in Q1? I think could drop xbox one version and could do risky thing and use it as a test for xcloud console streaming on xbox one consoles. I do think if going GaaS route its not wise to include xb1, but could see them dropping support in a couple of years though

:grinning:

read this :point_up_2:

“Stay tuned, starting with The Game Awards tomorrow, for more surprises.” :wink:

5 Likes

Hmm, interesting… :thinking:

8 Likes

This Part

“Looking further ahead, you will also hear more from teams across Xbox Game Studios and Bethesda.”

Why not say including bethesda? Like they are seperate from XGS. That just seems weird or maybe im looking to hard into that?

2 Likes

“30 pieces of new content coming to several of our franchises next half”

And :

“and some surprises we haven’t announced yet”

Are the best things of the article.

And please. PLEASE, one of the piece of new content NEEDS to be new content for Bleeding Edge, please !

5 Likes

Microsoft needs to give new additions to the millions of Game Pass suscribers that won’t do the transition yet and will stay on Xbox One in 2021 though. Otherwise some may leave.

I don’t think they will drop the Xbox One version. They need to keep the Xbox One GP suscribers engaged.

1 Like

How many times do we have to say this: Xbox doesn’t own Bethesda yet, and since the time of the announcement it’s been made clear that Bethesda will be a semi-independent subsidiary of Xbox, in that its leadership and structure will remain the same.

7 Likes

Huge news, spring 2021 Gamepass streaming is coming to PC through the app and browser, I thought it would be just the app but it’s good see they are supporting browsers too, way more accessible than the app. IOS too, will be interesting to see Xcloud’s expansion and growth. TGA reveals confirmed too, pretty exciting!

2 Likes

:wink:

Klobrille explains exactly how it will be. https://twitter.com/klobrille/status/1309576251540156419?s=20

1 Like

I completely agree Farsight and I still don’t know why some people are still thinking dropping Xbox One will have any effect on the development, especially this late in the game. One could have argued that there would have been benefits early on, to promote a more focused dev, but so many people don’t understand how development works. Forza Horizon 2 should have been a six year-old example to illustrate how and why cross-gen development doesn’t have to be a negative on the newer spec; yes I know the 360 version was built by a separate team, but the size of 343 more than accounts for the staffing differential.

2 Likes

This is true. But by then xcloud will be everywhere. Including on Xbox one by then. They will almost certainly be able to stream games to console by then. If they don’t want to do that series S will be sitting on a shelf for 299$ or 25$/month via all access. Which is only 10$ a month more than they already pay for gamepass.

What would you rather play a cut down version of the game(Xbox one) or a streamed series x version.

If it’s coming to pc we can bet it’s also coming to Xbox one.

Zenimax is a huge company, it will operate independently like GitHub and LinkedIn do after MS acquired them but still under the XGS umbrella. Zenimax might even continue to expand/have publishing deals on its own. (like how they gave rage to avalanche). All of this will be clarified after the deal goes through.

2 Likes

HYPE!

And if it’s coming to Xbox One, then, cross gen won’t mean anything in Xbox point of view…

Yes, it has been confirmed that it will come to Xbox One. Phil spoke that their priority was -Mobile>PC>Old Xboxes. It was about getting to the biggest playerbases first.

edit: https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/1313669828066992128?s=20

not direct confirmation but still relatable info.