Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

im glad xcloud comes to pc next year. I have a lot of downtime at my work on the weekends so ill take a console with me. If I can just do it on a computer that would be nice.

2 Likes

:eyes: those :eyes: to :eyes: at tomorrow :joy:

1 Like

hows it look?

I’m playing on quality mode and it looks great, but you can tell it’s not XSX optimized yet.

1 Like

Shinobi is a very good source, if he is recommending people to look at TGA its because theres something. :grinning:

Im really excited for tomorrow. Im fine, playing and doing 100% in RE4 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Im getting my Series S beginning of the year :heart:. I will play Cyberpunk when my XSS arrives :facepunch:

guys, Cyberpunk is coming to Geforce Now, very cool.

1 Like

So next year Xbox will reach console, PC, Android, iOs AND TV bases.

2 Likes

little upset to see my country not included in the 2021 region roadmap tbh :frowning:

I have a 400 down 200 up internet at home which would be amazing for xcloud on PC

1 Like

Are we allowed to get hyped now ? :stuck_out_tongue:

giphy-downsized

lmao found this amazing gif. But fuck it, it’s definitely HYPE time!

4 Likes

Hold up, tomorrow is TGA? And here I thought it was Friday. Well, it kinda is Friday for The Netherlands then, haha.

Yea I don’t have interest in the game awards I just know Geoff will be creaming his pants over any sony announcement

1 Like

2 Likes

they will make games for XSX or high end PC and down port it to XBO if the game works and have acceptable resolution and not under 600P then you will see the game on XBO. but i think MS will Drop XBO there is too much work on their devs and port studios not alot of them are good. i mean their devs already works on 3 platforms XSS,XSX and PC if you add Another 3 Platforms(XOX,XO,XOS) to the line it will messy

With that huge reach they don’t need to put Bethesda on playstation

2 Likes

“bUt U cAnT rEcOuP cOsT wItHoUt aLsO cOmInG tO pLaYsTaTiOn!!”

6 Likes

People with only a PS5 and don’t intend to buy a Xbox console have so many other options. The only thing they might have to accept is they have to use a Xbox controller for PC or TVs. MS really, really don’t need to ship games outside of their ecosystem indeed.

1 Like

guys, with the whole “surprises” thing, what second party games could be in the works according to you?

1 Like

ahhh idk but game from European studio

1 Like

maybe something with SEGA like a Sonic or Atlus game