Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

I would almost faint if one would turn out to be Titanfall 3. How sick would that be? The SP was so, so good in Titanfall 2.

I honestly have no idea. But bring it! :slight_smile:

Sooooooo

TGA could have:

Elden Ring (Jeff Grubb)

The Wolf Among Us 2 (Reddit)

Will have

Xbox surprises.

3 Likes

2 Likes

yeah lmao, fuck atlus, it’s one of those studios that simply isn’t worth the investment, having ignored the platform for so long. Maybe P4 Golden hit them in the head hard enough to make them reconsider exclusivity. Hell, Yakuza is not just on Gamepass rn, but the latest entry was timed next gen exclusive cuz Xbox was willing to pay for it. So who knows, things might change.

1 Like

I thought of TF3 as well, that would be a mic drop. But I didn’t mention it because EA Play guarantees it coming to game pass day 1 with the 10 hour trial (which is kinda significant for SP campaigns in shooters to begin with), so no matter its platforms, game pass folks stay eating.

I think that these Sony exclusive agreements with Square, Konami[Rumor], Sega/Atlus and others, this is symptomatic with what will happen. Xbox is Console, Windows PC, Mobile and TV. There is no reason to launch your products on the competing platform, that is Playstation, Switch, Nintendo that will be a serious competitor on Mobile for the Xbox. you saw it here first. The relationship between the two will not be “good” in the near future :eyes:. And mainly: Amazon Luna and Google Stadia and perhaps, Apple Arcade.

1 Like

AAAhhhhh. Jeff Grubb was right?

EDIT: maybe not. They replied to a post asking about a cyberpunk car. Cyberpunk DLC?

1 Like

cyberpunk/forza crossover

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: https://twitter.com/ForzaHorizon/status/1336488276710965249?s=20

1 Like

I hope we get an entire DLC and not just only a car

we just got an entire DLC

3 Likes

I’m thinking car pack and a few related events, might just be a small announcement.

So that’s surprise numbero uno it seems.

1 Like

Phil’s masterplan coming together…

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

2 Likes

For those here who have an Xbox Series X and are in the U.S., was there a free trial to Game Pass/Game Pass Ultimate included? And if so, how long is the trial? Thanks.

They have the 3 months for 1 dollar right now for gamepass. I think its for new customers to it so check it out.

Lol major F to all our expectations.

1 Like

For me, it doesn’t take away for the reveal of a new game.

No, but I did get one (14 day free trial) with my Shock Blue controller.