Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

This is what I was referring to.

If what we’ve heard about the game is true (I stated we don’t even know, it’s just some stuff we’ve heard), I expect the internet reactions to be bad.

Because people had an idea in their own head about what they were expecting out of the Initiative. Microsoft never stated Initiative was their “single player Sony game studio”. That’s just what people seemed to expect.

6 Likes

It’s why it’s better to let the studios reveal their games on their own terms…

2 Likes

Internet algorithms feeds on negativity and which is also promoted and hence we are fed such constant negative hot takes.

And this why when in information you need to be very precise and careful about you present it.

There’s a difference between episodic games.

Hitman is an episodic game.

So is tell me why.

But so is Final Fantasy VII Remake.

If we had more insight into the style of episodic game, it would cool our hot hearts with a fresh island breeze.

Or is thaw our frozen hearts with a warm island breeze?

I hope it’s episodic, multiplayer, f2p, and lootboxed out the ass. I wanna see these whiny babies’ heads explode.

Well imo “episodic” screams single player. What else could it be?

Well there goes Bioware and one of my favourite franchise, if this is true.

1 Like

I mean, Casey posted the letter himself, so I think it’s safe to say it’s true.

1 Like

what does it say?

yes it is. just saw it

Let’s do it, bro! I played my first game in 26 years (won 5-3 vs the Yotes)… I’m pretty shit now too, so it’s a wash.

https://twitter.com/CaseyDHudson/status/1334612257649520640?s=20

I posted its own topic.

1 Like

Honestly, I’m all for The Initiative doing the games they want and offering the experience they want. Their name says it all, they want to take initiatives, and you can’t do that by just doing more of the same thing. Maybe, it won’t please everybody, but with Game Pass, they don’t need to do that anymore.

Guys, the departure of a EA studio head has no connection to XGS (besides that he worked at Xbox for a short period of time.)

Please use this thread:

1 Like

God this is so fucking stupid. Honestly making me not want to play it, and I’ve been waiting to play control for ages.

1 Like

I hope if TI game is episodic the episodes are 11-15 hours long not 5-6 that said I do hope it the rumor about it being a stealth game is true

I hate stealth :stuck_out_tongue:

But many will be happy for something new in the genre :slight_smile: Iam much more excited for Everwild for instance. I do love the clear diversity in xbox lineup

This is the thing, there’s a LOT of rumours out there about what it is.

I personally don’t care what kind of games the Xbox Studios make, as long as they’re genuinely good, the format/genre/universe whatever doesn’t particularly bother me.

Just make it the best version of what it is that it can be.

3 Likes

I only want a stealth game cause MS dont have one in the lineup but I agree make the best game they can