Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

And this is why it’s good MS has more studios producing stuff. You can’t please everyone with one game.

Now, imagine being me. I dislike both stealth games and RPG’s. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oooof… welcome in the Everwild fanclub?

1 Like

Thats why I want it to be a stealth game but if its not just hope its great and Everwild looks cool just hope they have a single player campaign to it

Oh, yes!

And Psychonauts And Forza Horizon And Age of Empires

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

agree, i mean as long as the game is quality AAA experience who cares if its episodic in nature?, sometimes i think folks throw concern around just because lol

2 Likes

from the look of it I dont envision any pvp in that game so theoraticlly this game should be playable in singleplayer. Some elements of the trailer reminds me about Breath of the Wil tbh. Thought coop will probably be a big focus

Lots of mixed feelings here over the news.

My takeaway from the reactions here: nobody is saying that whatever TI is making is going to be bad.

However, it’s also understandable that a lot of users want to see positivity come out of Xbox and with all the concern trolling we’ve had over the last year, hearing that TI’s game is likely going to garner negative reactions is disheartening, regardless if the game turns out to be a 10/10 masterpiece. Dealing with the internet’s negativity around this stuff can be so exhausting.

I’m personally am skeptical of an episodic approach but TI has so much talent that I’m confident they will make something special. But between now and the release where we have to potentially sit through more negativity is just a bummer.

1 Like

10-11 hours seems like a good duration. I think RE3, RE2 campaign A/B has a duration similar to this, I dont know about these rumors, Xbox Game Pass will be key to the success of this game. I think it will work. Quality always wins over quantity[Hours]. :wink:

1 Like

pretty much. QUALLITY has to be there.

1 Like

I just dont want it to be to short but it doesnt have to be 20+ hours

I am fine with coop just hope it has a main quest to do at launch

cool.

Inside Xbox Series X|S Optimized: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla - Xbox Wire

2 Likes

Im glad they didnt put RGB on the Series X… I didnt like that :sweat_smile:. The discreet “solution” of the green grid is best. :ok_hand:

:cry:

Come on, no need for that.

2 Likes

RIP :frowning:

1 Like

It’s my opinion, move along.

Nice cop out?

Maybe have a listen to it yourself rather than judging on third hand info.

2 Likes

Yeah, the subtle green is much better. If you can have it stand up it’s a really cute box.

2 Likes

I think predicting the communities reaction to The Initiative rumor the way Nick did is fair (and I have no issue telling Nick when I disagree LOL). I would expect a shit-storm from a very vocal part of the community who’s held out hope that The Initiative is their one studio who could make a Sony style open world, narrative driven game. My take-away from what Nick said is that these people holding out hope for one Sony styled game would be out of hope once they learn that the Initiative is not doing that. There are very vocal system warriors effected by this narrative that Microsoft doesn’t have a God of War, Ghost of Tsushima…and they may soon learn that none of Microsoft’s 23 studios are working on their answer to that type of game. So honestly, I agree with Nick. It’ll be the last straw for fanboys fighting this list war battle effected by this narrative.

Personally I’m excited that whatever it is that The Initiative is doing is different and inspiring enough that they’re getting devs who’ve made those narrative open world games to leave prominent studios to work on whatever the hell this project is. What’s drawing these devs? I say wait to fully see this vision play out before freaking out…though we know that won’t happen.

6 Likes