Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

Hey everyone

I made a mini survey just to get the community’s perspective on Xbox Game Studios. I would appreciate if you could take a few minutes of your time to respond. Thanks!

7 Likes

Its bad optics, somehow Xbox always seems to team up with up and promote games that turn out to be duds. Same with that Bright Memory. OK…It was made by one person…Maybe this is a good indicator that MS needs to stop teaming up and promoting these 1 person games and start promoting quality games. It just makes Xbox look bad and gives the impression that they’ll will take anything regardless of quality.

Definitely not…we need to promote and reward quality games and developers regardless of how unique their games are.

Promoting low scoring 60 rated games is not good for Xbox brand image.

9 Likes

It’s very tiresome and not needed in this thread, thankfully he will not be posting again for awhile.

1 Like

very cool, will post soon.

1 Like

Thanks for that ! Now, let’s get back on track !

1 Like

I mean, they are also backing AC Valhalla, Watch Dogs, Elden Ring, and a little game called Cyberpunk. And also, Bright Memory Infinite has not been released yet, only the short demo. Idk, I’m not too worried about their image here, and I though Bright Memory was ok and I want to play Falconeer asap.

Interesting that Valhalla now runs worse on PS5 after the update.

1 Like

Ok couple things. Let’s leave the falconer alone, sometimes things just don’t work out and it is what it is. I’m still interested in playing it.

Jason is going to do what he does. Some people like some people don’t(myself included). I think he’s wrong in this case but that’s on him for playing this like he has.

Back on topic I think that Yakuza is amazing! I had to stop myself from playing it today. My god it is soo good. The story and the game play are just chef’s kiss. I really can’t say enough good things about.

1 Like

Does it? Link?

Exclusive. Leaked images of new “Halo Fallen Order”. :rofl:

2 Likes

Phil cut the check. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:joy::skull:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/tomwarren/status/1332118595682398211?s=19

2 Likes

That will be better, if Jason waits until Infinite is out and if Infinite is not that good… oh no, that would be worst than what the Anthem team felt. The sooner the better.

Saudian game company EDGC invest 813 million SR in SNK (King of Fighters Dev) which means it became the 1st investor with 33.3% shares. And intend to buy 17.7% more.

Source

You’re biting the bait though, relax. It’s not worth the heartbeats you lose over it being angry. The man knows fully well he’s smearing an entire fan group. He also knows that PlayStation fanboys do the same in his and other online communities. Just in his they are fawning over him right now, which means clicks.

It is what it is. Anybody that knows MS knows they are way ahead of other companies, especially Sony, on anti discrimination, LGBTQ+ acceptance/policies, women in high places, neuro-atypical atmosphere, the list goes on really.

I know as my company, even though we use mostly open source, copies those schemes. They also lasted a week to interview me at the time. As they had copied ms her advise on autism related work practices.

So don’t let it bug you, educate yourself, and calmly and politely throw it in his face when you have the chance. Not that it’s going to help, he does this for exposure, it’s sadly a common practice now for online media. So you might as well not bother.

Watch both neogaf and resetera run with it. They will probably have topics about “xbox fans being anti semetic! MS should release a statement!”. While it pushes his old articles back into the reader’s face and thus accrue ad revenue. If they don’t, then his tactics failed and he’ll try again.

3 Likes

So only award bait third person action adventures and games you like with ultra realism. I think I’ll stick with Nintendo if that happens.

4 Likes

I’m still staying away from Valhalla, pending further patches/fixes, but it seems like the perfect time to jump in for Series S owners. A 60fps Assassin’s Creed is crazy good for a $299 console, legitimately don’t get the FUD about it at all.

That said, Yakuza Like a Dragon is the best launch title this gen anyway, so that was always going to be taking up most of my game time.

2 Likes