Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

As part of the black Friday sale

8 Likes

The fud is from people that don’t understand that: Not every body is an enthusiast with thousands to spend in a man cave were he never has to meet his family after work. Everybody else, including normal xbox series x owners and PS5 owners, do understand that it’s not going to hold anything back. Heck PC only people know this from experience heh.

1 Like

How do I do the survey?

Hey will do the survey

I will do the survey. I feel like I have a lot to say

So, this guy… I asked him if he was an “Insider” or a “leaker” he told me that he only gets information about what studios are working on…

I found his post interesting, if this is happening, it may be that the question about whether or not it is exclusive, can already be considered answered… [Grain of Salt]
2 Likes

Just missed getting an Xbox Series X at GameStop this morning. The allocation was 8 Series X and 1 PS5.

1 Like

Ever since the acquisition was announced I thought of Bethesda as nothing else but a full on XGS, well studios since there are multiple. And that’s how it should be they join XGS, they become first party studios for Xbox. And when it comes to exclusivity no exception should be made at all. It’s a huge acquisition, but that’s business.

You’re right though, everything should be taken with a grain of salt, even if Phil’s words have become very clear now. They realize they want to do things for the fans, make them feel good about the purchase they made and earlier comments of keeping people in the Xbox ecosystem and community. There’s only one way to do that. :wink:

5 Likes

Got my Sonos Arc today. It sounds really great but the audio delay is unbearable when using Dolby Atmos😢.

Damn I’ve been planning to get one myself, not what I wanted to hear.

edit: Found this thread

Sonos arc xbox delay issues : sonos (reddit.com)

Known issue. When using gaming mode on the TV, the audio is delayed. The only fix is to use stereo uncompressed for now until LPCM is implemented.

Yeah. I dont know who started saying this, @bindda said that there is a Hellblade 2 trailer ready. It was to be shown on Xbox Games Showcase… BUT for some reason MS would be holding this trailer [Grain of Salt]. Who knows he appears on TGA 2020… :stuck_out_tongue:

in fact it seems to be an obvious thing, anyone can say that… :woozy_face:

For some reasons, I kinda expect the initiative game to make an appearance at the TGA.

2 Likes

If I were to give any advice to someone responsible for this decision on Xbox, I would not skimp on TGA. Because the other companies go with everything there. It will be interesting after TGA 2019. I think the competitors didnt like XSX and Hellblade 2 appearing there by surprise…

Let’s hope if those trailers are there at TGA some jackass doesn’t leak them or some idiot doesnt put them up too early on the xbox youtube channel.

That stuff seems to happen to MS much more than it does for Sony

2 Likes

man yakuza 7 is the best launch game on xbox and i’m not even big fan of RPGs. hopefully the game sold well on xbox

8 Likes

100% agree. This game is awesome, one of the best JRPG`s I have played. The setting is so unique and the characters are great, especially Ichiban Kasuga. Also have to laugh so much, this is such a joy to play.

7 Likes

laugh? ohh maybe I play it, sadly no time rn

Yeah this game is also massive. I am 45 hours in right now and am probably just halfway through it. There is just so much to see and do in this game. I really hope people pick this game up. It is an awesome game in every regard. I also think Ichiban Kasuga is one of the most sympathetic Characters in gaming. This guy is just great.

1 Like

Big agree. I’ve put in 30 hours so far, currently on chapter 12, and I find it really hard to put down. Love all the characters so far, genuinely one of my favorite RPGs right now. Minigames are pretty fun too, awesome how you can play Virtua Fighter 5 in the game.

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Forza Horizon 5 rumor