Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

yes it is. just saw it

Let’s do it, bro! I played my first game in 26 years (won 5-3 vs the Yotes)… I’m pretty shit now too, so it’s a wash.

https://twitter.com/CaseyDHudson/status/1334612257649520640?s=20

I posted its own topic.

1 Like

Honestly, I’m all for The Initiative doing the games they want and offering the experience they want. Their name says it all, they want to take initiatives, and you can’t do that by just doing more of the same thing. Maybe, it won’t please everybody, but with Game Pass, they don’t need to do that anymore.

Guys, the departure of a EA studio head has no connection to XGS (besides that he worked at Xbox for a short period of time.)

Please use this thread:

1 Like

God this is so fucking stupid. Honestly making me not want to play it, and I’ve been waiting to play control for ages.

1 Like

I hope if TI game is episodic the episodes are 11-15 hours long not 5-6 that said I do hope it the rumor about it being a stealth game is true

I hate stealth :stuck_out_tongue:

But many will be happy for something new in the genre :slight_smile: Iam much more excited for Everwild for instance. I do love the clear diversity in xbox lineup

This is the thing, there’s a LOT of rumours out there about what it is.

I personally don’t care what kind of games the Xbox Studios make, as long as they’re genuinely good, the format/genre/universe whatever doesn’t particularly bother me.

Just make it the best version of what it is that it can be.

3 Likes

I only want a stealth game cause MS dont have one in the lineup but I agree make the best game they can

And this is why it’s good MS has more studios producing stuff. You can’t please everyone with one game.

Now, imagine being me. I dislike both stealth games and RPG’s. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oooof… welcome in the Everwild fanclub?

1 Like

Thats why I want it to be a stealth game but if its not just hope its great and Everwild looks cool just hope they have a single player campaign to it

Oh, yes!

And Psychonauts And Forza Horizon And Age of Empires

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

agree, i mean as long as the game is quality AAA experience who cares if its episodic in nature?, sometimes i think folks throw concern around just because lol

2 Likes

from the look of it I dont envision any pvp in that game so theoraticlly this game should be playable in singleplayer. Some elements of the trailer reminds me about Breath of the Wil tbh. Thought coop will probably be a big focus

Lots of mixed feelings here over the news.

My takeaway from the reactions here: nobody is saying that whatever TI is making is going to be bad.

However, it’s also understandable that a lot of users want to see positivity come out of Xbox and with all the concern trolling we’ve had over the last year, hearing that TI’s game is likely going to garner negative reactions is disheartening, regardless if the game turns out to be a 10/10 masterpiece. Dealing with the internet’s negativity around this stuff can be so exhausting.

I’m personally am skeptical of an episodic approach but TI has so much talent that I’m confident they will make something special. But between now and the release where we have to potentially sit through more negativity is just a bummer.

1 Like

10-11 hours seems like a good duration. I think RE3, RE2 campaign A/B has a duration similar to this, I dont know about these rumors, Xbox Game Pass will be key to the success of this game. I think it will work. Quality always wins over quantity[Hours]. :wink:

1 Like

pretty much. QUALLITY has to be there.

1 Like