Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

6 Likes

Wait, is this confirmation that Gamepass surpassed 20 Million?

Or is this probably them just guessing at this point?

He could just be rounding up

To be honest, it wouldnā€™t surprise me they passed 20 millions by now, even more with all the recent announcements.

1 Like
1 Like

@Shpeshal_Nick :eyes:

3 Likes

Bruh if Activision published games start coming to GamePass, Iā€™ll never doubt Xbox again.

4 Likes

Only shows how massive Horizon 4 still is.

1 Like

I think Bethesda, MLB plus Outriders will appeal to sufficiently different audiences that, just in time for the next quarterly update, sub numbers are going to be somewhere between 22-24m. Limited in part by console manufacture issues. They have been on a 1m per month rate of increase of late but these recent additions will give it a boost. The best part is that simply stating ā€œ23m subsā€ publicly, basically makes it even more persuasive to 3rd parties that they should sign up to the service. Itā€™s already reaching a tipping point.

How anybody came to the conclusion that Xbox or Game Pass is run as a money sink is beyond me. Is nobody reading Microsofts financial statements?

2 Likes

I wonder if we get a numbers update if the Discord acquisition goes through.

1 Like

I believe in the upcoming event aimed at Devs and publishers Gamepass may be a topic.

Not 100% sure on this

Does anyone have a list of games that have launched into Game Pass day & date over the last 12 months? (or a longer time period)

Itā€™s been taking longer than usual for the games to go live this time.

Zombie Army is already showing as optimized, though.

2 Likes

Yeh, Iā€™m still waiting to download Zombie Army

You can download via the Xbox app on your phone even if you donā€™t own the game. This way as soon the game goes live you can play right away!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been doing for a while. Amazing feature. I wonder if theyā€™re planning on bringing this feature to consoles as well.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t realise that feature was live yet. Thank you

2 Likes

Holy mother of bad takes.

1 Like

The good news is gamepass can 0ush hardware sales for them too :joy:

2 Likes