Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

I wonder how that will go lol

Do they allow linking back to XboxEra? The extra traffic wouls be nice

The bit with the total value of the games would be a nice shocking fact aswell

I made someā€¦ modifications to the data because I feel like the price and value would make it seem like astroturfing.

Iā€™m attempting to stir the pot, not catch a ban.

1 Like

Hahaha that makes sense.

So it is also better not to talk about how many of those games optimized for the Series X|S werenā€™t optimized for the PS5 :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

@ProgStopper that wentā€¦ surprisingly well?

There have been many, many less posts dooming Xbox lately. Feels nice

1 Like

Frankly Iā€™m a little disappointed but itā€™s Sunday, so maybe itā€™ll pick up over the week.

1 Like

Thanks to GP I have a new obsession and itā€™s UnderMineā€¦been meaning to play it and finally got around to it, holy hell Iā€™m in love.

A mash up of a bunch of different roguelikes with some RPG elements mixed in? Uh yes pleaseā€¦

I really think Iā€™m gonna double dip on Switch now too.

GP continues to simply be the bestā€¦

3 Likes

This game is great!! I really enjoyed playing it.

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s great, I sunk so many hours into that when it first came out. One of the best things about game pass is trying out stuff Iā€™d be hesitant to buy.

2 Likes

when this name dropped on gamepass, I had recently lost my Aunt. Her name is so close to this random character I played as one time. So this game has a special place in my heart. All thanks to gamepass.

5 Likes

All my condolences.

3 Likes

All good my friend

2 Likes

I wonder what games to expect for the next month. Last month was wild.

1 Like

Itā€™ll be hard to beat March but Iā€™m expecting good things.

Octopath Traveler is one of the best games on GamePass. Easily top five.

Iā€™m prepared to fight anyone that says otherwise.

5 Likes

I started it up the other night and will definitely finish it. I also tried out Narita Boy tonight, and it is really cool with some awesome music and strange world.

2 Likes

So as excited as I was for Narita Boy, Iā€™m not really feeling it after an hour or so. It feels a bit clunky to play and while it looks cool, the look almost hinders my ability to parse whatā€™s what. Iā€™m already stuck which doesnā€™t help either, and Iā€™m not sure where to go.

1 Like

I just thought of somethingā€¦

Do we think thereā€™s a chance of Dangonronpa coming to GP?

I could see that potentially being a hit.

2 Likes

I truly believe that every Japanese game that has skipped Xbox in the past decade would be a hit on Game Pass, just like Kingdom Hearts, Octopath Traveler and Yakuza.

Persona, Trials of Mana, Danganronpa, Ace Attorney, 13 Sentinelsā€¦ maybe not Hatsune Miku, though.

2 Likes

I donā€™t see it happening, but I really hope it does. I already played all three games on PC but Iā€™d easily replay them if they were ported to Xbox.

I want 13 Sentinels and Persona so badā€¦ :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

13 sentinels and Persona would be huge for me.

1 Like