Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

I’ll play anything they make. Happy it’s coming to gamepass.

Astria Ascending, coming soon to Xbox Game Pass (console).

6 Likes

the art style looks very dope, and some of the names involves seems pretty big.

The artstyle looks like a mix between the FFXII artstyle and one Vanillaware uses for their games.

Def gonna play!

The Ascent, coming day one to Game Pass in 2021. Combat, graphics, aesthetic and ambiance, all look amazing.

YOOOOOOO

Give more JRPG goodness.

1 Like

So, some Game Pass day one stuff:

• Recompile
  • The Wild At Heart
  • Astria Ascending
  • Omno
  • She Dreams Elsewhere
  • Nobody Saves the World
  • Moonglow Bay
  • Dead Static Drive
  • The Ascent
  • Art of Rally
  • Craftopia
  • Undungeon
  • Sable
  • Way to the Woods
  • Library of Ruina
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2
  • Edge of Eternity
  • Hello Neighbor 2
  • Boyfriend Dungeon
  • Narita Boy
6 Likes
7 Likes

There were a lot of interesting indie games at the showcase. And most of the ones i’m looking forward to come to Game Pass day 1, noice :+1:

So, 24 new games coming to Game Pass. Not bad for a friday afternoon. Gonna update the list in the OP tomorrow.

NEW ADDITIONS

1. Art of Rally (console, PC, mobile)
  2. Astria Ascending (console, PC, mobile)
  3. Boyfriend Dungeon (console, PC, mobile)
  4. Craftopia (console, PC, mobile)
  5. Hello Neighbor 2 (console, PC, mobile)
  6. Library of Ruina (console, PC, mobile)
  7. Moonglow Bay (console, PC, mobile)
  8. Nobody Saves the World (console, PC, mobile)
  9. Omno (console, PC, mobile)
  10. Recompile (console, PC, mobile)
  11. Sable (console, PC, mobile)
  12. Second Extinction (console)
  13. The Wild at Heart (console, PC, mobile)
  14. Undungeon (console, PC, mobile)

PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED

1. Among Us (console)
  2. Backbone (console, PC, mobile)
  3. Dead Static Drive (console, PC, mobile)
  4. Edge of Eternity (console, PC, mobile)
  5. Little Witch in the Woods (console, PC, mobile)
  6. Narita Boy (console, PC, mobile)
  7. She Dreams Elsewhere (console, PC, mobile)
  8. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 (console, mobile)
  9. The Ascent (console, PC, mobile)
  10. Way to the Woods (console, PC, mobile)
8 Likes

This is legitimately too much, I hope they keep all of these around for a good long while or at least give us a lot of notice when they leave.

Noticed some great stuff in thhereeir and another JRPG is a plus :slight_smile:

I have to say the format of the show wasn’t my thing, in fact I have to turn it off but after seeing all the new stuff it definitely looks like some neat little games come to the pass :slight_smile:

1 Like

There were a few korean games as well. I have my eyes on Library of Ruina. Looks very interesting with great soundtrack.

It’s not a console exclusive, so I’d guess that they’re gonna compare Xbox vs PS players and if the numbers are good on Xbox, the next game will be console exclusive.

What do you guys think about our subscriber growth. My conservative estimates.

20 million- summer 2021. Not a lot of games since we got to 18 million. Bethesda games got added and some good 3rd party games though

27.5 million- end of 2021. Halo infinite will push a lot of people to sub. It’s Xbox’s biggest game.

35 million- end of 2022. Starfield, forza horizon 5, fable, Hellblade2, everwild, and other great games will be out.

Think numbers COULD be higher. I’m assuming growth starts slowing despite the great games coming. Just think the higher the number goes the harder it will be to get more subs. Hope I’m wrong on that though. End of 2021 could pass 30 million if infinite is halo 3 level good or if starfield and forza horizon 5 release.

Seems very reachable

Obviously the more and more people who are going to be able to get their hands on an X, or S over that course of time will contribute to Gamepass’ growth, as well

I expect around 30 mil. by the end of 2021. In the next Q report it will have more 20 mil 100% and probably around 25. And these expectations do not include possible Game Pass on Switch and TV apps.

Halo might push it, but I think it is Starfield that will push it. Add to that potential Battlefield 6 in Game Pass…And don’t forget upcoming Outriders and possible Square Enix games + possible announcements on E3 and so on. At the end of 2022 we are looking at 50 mil. Maybe even more.

7 Likes

All the salt in the background. “Sony fanboys”

Couldn’t help myself

5 Likes

For real…

1 Like