Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Can’t wait to start this game, looking at all the comments here. :star_struck:

Yeah it’s amazing how things have changed so quickly.

1 Like

Anyone else played Genesis Noir? On the second level I had a bug that wouldn’t let me interact with anything, so I backed out to the main menu to see if that would fix it. Turns out the game does not have auto-saves during the chapters, so I lost all of my progress. I think I’m unlikely to return to this game because that bummed me out, but just a word of warning for anyone else who tries it.

Had similar issues. It’s buggy for sure. Maybe wait for a patch?

Monster Train and Stellaris: Console Edition, both games on Game Pass, are now optimized for the Series X|S.

3 Likes

Just popped my review of Gensis Noir up - I loved it.

6 Likes

I played two hours of Octopath Traveler last night.

I CANNOT get enough of this game. The graphics are gorgeous, the soundtrack is sublime, the use of boosting attacks makes the turn based battle system a dream, it has achivements… I just can’t with this game. I played a little of it on the Switch, but it hits differently on Xbox.

Now we jam…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHavwUUzv9Y

10 Likes

I’ve been craving more JRPGs after the excellent Dragon Quest XI so I’m excited to give this game a shot. It’s absolutely beautiful.

Soon TM (Kiwami 2 takes longer have to finish the hostess storyline)

Who did you start with?

Haha! Hostess storyline is so good.

Ophilla.

The achivements actually kind of outline who should be in the story. The first batch of cheevos is for Ophillia then Cyrus and so on and so forth.

Ophilla seems to outline the general overall plot of the story (The meta story) with the other characters being about subplots and such.

Plus Ophilla has heals in the beginning, and her summon/guide ability is great at the start.

1 Like

Eh not really. Its all about equal. They all pretty much tell their own story and then the eight come together at the end for a final story. Sorry if that’s spoilers but you really can play out the story missions in any order you want.

Also once you get towards the end maybe look at a guide on how to build characters if you want to do the end game stuff. I did it wrong and got destroyed by a lot of the bosses and didn’t want to grind out levels once I switched some classes around.

I just had a look and they organized it so it spells “Octopaht” facepalm

Two new games announced for Xbox Game Pass so far on the First Indie Showcase.

5 Likes

Loved it right up until the puzzle where you link circles. There was zero logic about how to complete it. Noped hard out at that point. Shame as up to then I enjoyed it.

One more: Art of Rally.

2 Likes

Moonglow Bay devs are so wholesome it makes me really wanna play their game.

1 Like

New game from Drinkbox Studios (Guacamelee), coming soon to Xbox Game Pass for console and PC.

9 Likes