Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Last week the Creative Director said they’re still working on the console patch. He hasn’t given an update on when it’ll be out yet.

Link.

3 Likes

I like the idea, but actually it’s proven that most people need a lower tier.

Like, Samsung make the Galaxay A Series of phones, but the A1x series is the lowest one that you can buy, right? Nope. The Galaxy A0x series exists! And they’re shite! But they exist so that there is a lower teir below the “lowest” good one.

So Core is there to make us on Console or Ultimate not feel like we’re getting shafted. It’s silly, but it is psychological.

Core is not really a tier below Console Game Pass. Its more like a complementary tier to play online games. If you only have Console Game Pass no multiplayer for you :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Leaving August 15

• Death Stranding (PC)
  • Edge of Eternity (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Midnight Fight Express (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Total War: Warhammer III (PC)
8 Likes

Really looking forward to A Short Hike. Had it on my wishlist for quite some time.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m really looking forward to it also.

2 Likes

What else is planned for this month? I know there’s sea of stars, but doesn’t seem there’s that much for me

In addition to Sea of Stars, only The Texas Chainsaw Massacre has already been announced

2 Likes

It’s amazing, one of my favorite indie games when it released.

Everspace 2 also seems awesome and is highly reviewed on critics & Steam, I’ll keep an eye on it, probably keep my space senses tingled till Starfield :rocket:

1 Like

Speaking of Sea of Stars, that looks awesome for JRPG fans, I recommend those who like something similar it to check out Chained Echoes, also on GP, it’s very excellent.

2 Likes

look like Baldur’s Gate coming to Game Pass soon I got this notification

Another Source: Reddit - Dive into anything

1 Like

Yeah it popped through as a notification on my phone too

Wonder if that means they’ll bring BG3 to GP when it hits console too :eyes:

Fuck it. Do one better. Buy Larian lol

You can’t port BG3 to Series S? Fine, i’ll buy you and do it myself. Thanos style.

2 Likes

Aren’t they different publishers/companies?

They are, BG3 is fully by Larian dev/pub.

I like that idea haha.

1 Like

Youd have to pay me to play that game. Looks awful

Finished Venba

Though I am not Tamil, being a person of South Indian origin, it was great to see the culture being represented in a game. It was pleasant to see South Indian dishes, songs and an immigrant story.

Overall the game is very very short. Its 1 hour long and I do wish there was more because the story they did go through was great. I wanted to see more of Venba and her family’s story and music was very well picked.

12 Likes

On my list I’m glad a story like that is being told, close to me as an immigrant child.

1 Like