Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Doesn’t seem like a month for me . I have backlog anyways

I wish sea of stars was this month

Grand Theft Auto V (Cloud and Console) When a young street hustler, a retired bank robber, and a terrifying psychopath find themselves entangled with some of the most frightening and deranged elements of the criminal underworld, the U.S. government, and the entertainment industry, they must pull off a series of dangerous heists to survive in a ruthless city in which they can trust nobody — least of all each other. Includes both the Xbox One and the Xbox Series X|S versions of Grand Theft Auto V .

4 Likes

The Cave got delisted in 2018, got a tease in 2020 and now is finally back on Xbox.

Btw after Omori left Game Pass it got delisted and we don’t know the reason.

1 Like

I’ll replay the series x version of GTA V. Only played it back when it released.

https://twitter.com/idlesloth84_/status/1676582802060353537?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

https://twitter.com/DeekeTweak/status/1676590815152336898

Publishers don’t like GP

7 Likes

I think what Jim Ryan was trying to say publishers don’t like launching day one on service . However, everything outside of that is noise because every publisher puts games on gamepass and ps+

Decent start to the month. I allready own GTA V and The Cave, safely tucked away in the backlog, though so nothing really for me.

Well, no more excuses not to play GATV now, it’s on Game Pass and enhanced for Series X, time to actually play it.

3 Likes

Microsoft rewards no longer have gamepass ultimate

Possible ID@Xbox Showcase spoiler

Maquette finally coming to GamePass very soon. maybe shadowdrop? I got this notification from Game Pass app.

1 Like

i don’t think they will remove it permanently, probably will return, maybe now more points necessary to redeem (makes sense because o recent xgpu price hike)

also live gold at some moments was removed then returned.

Edit: Now it’s back, without any points change

1 Like

I wonder if they’re going to do some rebranding. I don’t know anything about Call of Duty, but would presenting it like a Squad or Platoon thing be attractive to the people who play it a ton if the ABK acquisition finally closes?

The elephant in the room here is that it’s cheaper to buy one CoD game annually than to have an annual GP subscription. It looks like the retail price of Gold works out to $100, though so I could see an ad that says:

“Squad up with just one homie and you can play the new CoD together day 1 for $150 apiece for one year instead of $170! Also you get access to one million other games including all the older CoDs and can drive the price down further by adding more people”

It seems like the sweet spot at that price point would be three-people groups. That would drive the monthly cost down to $8.33 per person, which is what Gold by itself would cost if you bought it at retail (which I assume is what most of the casual CoD-focused gamers do)

https://twitter.com/raveofravendale/status/1680892690647461891?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

Descenders Publisher

Leaving July 31

• Dreamscaper (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Expeditions: Rome (PC)
  • Marvel’s Avengers (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • The Ascent (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Two Point Campus (Cloud, Console, and PC)
5 Likes

Celeste was on GwG few years ago.

Played Figment 1 few month ago and it was an interesting, but gameplay wise a simple adventure game.

Will play Serious Sam. I play the other Serious Sam 4 before it left Gamepass and i liked it.

Serious sam is like Duke Nukem, Doomslayer fusion. It’s mindless hardcore shooter mayhem fun.

Celeste! Maquette! The Wandering Village! Good drop for me.