Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

I’ve been holding off on playing it as well. From their Twitter account @BenFoxGame, they said the update for Xbox is supposed to come “soon”.

7 Likes

Thanks much!

2 Likes

Finished Dordogne and its a beautiful visual story. The water colour based scenes are absolutely picturesque and many times you stand there and stare.

Its a simple story and it reminded me about my childhood and how I used to spend time at my grandparents house during holidays

2 Likes

Gave Ravenlok a shot but this ain’t it, sadly.

Visually nice, but the gameplay is just not great. Basically I agree with the XboxEra review. The combat, even though real-time feels off too and the quests are nothing interesting.

I’m going back to RDR2.

1 Like

How long does it usually take for EA to add their games to EA play/gamepass. Been holding out for dead space. Would be perfect if it came to the service in July/august before starfield.

NFS Unbound released at the end of November and hit EA Play/Game Pass at the end of June. I dun I how consistent their timing is, but hopefully hits in the next couple months.

1 Like

Prediction: this game coming to GP in july

Cross my fingers for sometime before late august.

https://twitter.com/XboxGamePass/status/1675912373570527232

6 Likes

And didn’t ME Trilogy hit GP about five or six months after release? Even though it was quite successful? DS was a success to, but it definitely has a chance of coming in this year still.

also the flopfield 2042 obviously was had awful launch, but was just entered to ea play library one year later.

1 Like

I was about to ask where the new announcement is, but then realized it’s the fourth of July.

Tomorrow then I guess?

Is all the announced games out? If so, then yes, possibly.

Reminder: Xbox Game Pass price will increase in 2 days. Start stacking up.

1 Like

We have until 2024 or 2025. But it’s OK. Hopelijk the merge thing won’t ever go away.

There’s a lot of hype online about the game Battlebit Remastered. For those who haven’t heard, it’s essentially a small indie game made by just three people that could be described Battlefield meets Roblox, with 254 players capable of being on a server. Currently, it is PC only, and sold 1.8 million units in 2 weeks.

I bring this up not only as a jilted former Battlefield player who finds its existence interesting, but also that I can totally see it getting a Day 1 Game Pass bag thrown it’s way if and when it makes its way to consoles, à la Vampire Survivors.

1 Like

2 Likes

Leaving July 15

• Exo One (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • PAW Patrol The Movie: Adventure City Calls (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Spelunky 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
6 Likes

Ooooh… GTAV is nice (as I’m the last one on the planet to play it) but more interestingly, that would make sense as a hugely good marketing beat for a future GTA 6 announcement…

1 Like

Is this the GTA V with 60fps patch?