Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Goat pass.

3 Likes

Oh don’t get me wrong, I played it yesterday before I asked if you liked it. :slight_smile:

I did like how it started with the gas station and everything, but the dialogue soon just didn’t really make much sense to me as soon as I entered that farmhouse.

Honestly, the first episode is probably the best and least convoluted. It gets worse, so much worse haha.

2 Likes

Seems like Backbeat is coming to Game Pass next week as well.

4 Likes

Shadow drop title? By all means.

1 Like

Would you say Signalis is a terrifying game, i.e. best played at night?

Mhmm, i would call it atmospheric. Playing at night is fitting.

1 Like

And some people say Xbox choose the wrong game for Gamepass lol

Beside Starfield the other 4 games are 3rd party.

6 Likes

I saw that Valheim was just added to Game Pass.

Only to find out it’s Game Preview.

I must have missed where when they announced it for Xbox that they said Game Preview, if they did, my bad, but I do not recall this. I wish they did, because Game Preview is something I wish they didn’t add to Game Pass. Keep that for where it used to be, just outside of the service.

Don’t get me wrong, I get why they do add it to GP, this way it gets maximum exposure.

Still a bummer it’s not the full release. It’s possible once the full release comes out it won’t be on GP anymore.

Yeah, and no achievements so it’s pretty much a wet fart. Will wait until full release and hope that also is in Game Pass.

2 Likes

Yeah, true that.

It’s basically early access and I just ain’t too fond of that being in Game Pass, a service that has games, not early access. But it’s not the first game preview game in GP and won’t be the last.

I don’t mind Xbox first party games in preview being added, like Grounded was, since you know those will stay when full release comes around. The rest is kinda meh.

1 Like

Streaming exoprimal at 5pm

1 Like
7 Likes

Ghostwire was such an interesting game for me and the definitive edition sounds like a dream to me!

1 Like

This true or a mistake?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR75Ysyj/

7 Likes

Had seen this and didn’t really know what it was. It’s gonna be awhile until it releases but the devs been working on this game for like 10 years from what I read. They were recently awarded money from a company called VicScreen which is being used toward finishing the game.

Dead Static Drive is Grand Theft Cthulhu. An indie survival-horror game following a nightmarish road trip across a 1980s Americana, Dead Static Drive blends weird fiction and uncanny Eldritch themes with a spooky unease underlying this small-town life.

Heavily influenced by the work of weird fiction authors T. E. D. Klein, Gene Wolfe, & Ramsey Campbell, filmmaker David Lynch, and photographer William Eggleston, Dead Static Drive hopes to invoke images of an America now lost, where with the right car and enough gas, anything felt possible.

Sounds weird but i’ll try it lol.

3 Likes

I checked the Valheim Xbox trailer just now, not a single word about it being game preview. Just “out now on Xbox and GP” I do wish they would advertise it properly.

I was kinda confused how it could be Game Preview when it’s been out so long on PC, but it sounds like it’s been Early Access on PC for years.

Kinda sounds like a meaningless distinction and it’s just a GaaS lol

1 Like