Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Doesn’t stop those millions of players, so if it works on them, why not spread it? If you’re not into it, that’s okay too.

Yeah, just suggesting that in this scenario it might not really be a negative with this game. The Valheim were getting is the same Valheim that everyone else is playing.

Coffee Talk: Episode 2 is coming to Game Pass on april, 20.

14 Likes

Another one. Gamepass in 2023 is on fire so far.

3 Likes

LFG!!!

Stop winning, Game Pass!

4 Likes

Nice!

The first one was a pleasant surprise and a good chill out game. I hope Episode 2 can maintain this level even if the main developer sadly passed away last year. rip

5 Likes

2st Wave of Leaving Soon Games of March

2 Likes

Also the Double Dragon Neon is leaving too

I was interested in the last three here.

How long to beat says:

A Memoir Blue is 1 hour

Kraken Academy!! is 5.5

Chinatown Detective Agency is 6.5

They all have low 70s on Opencritic, and 50% or fewer of critics recommend.

Power Rangers is finally leaving I see. It’s been here for a really long time. It did its job.

Hm, Kraken and Chinatown has been on my radar but not gotten around to it. Maybe I’ll make time for one of them. Anyone played either?

In need of some achievements I found the game Beacon Pines.

Quite cool, this one!

1 Like

Yeah, it is a nice narrative adventure game.

1 Like

Yes, very nice little game.

1 Like

I played a couple hours of Chinatown when it released. I didn’t finish it but I thought it was ok. Something I feel is a “Must Know” about this game is that it asks you to open a web browser and do actual research about the stuff it’s asking you about. Like it’ll show you some old postcard or coin or something and it’ll ask you “Where did this item come from?” or “When was it made?” or whatever else, and you have to figure this stuff out to proceed the story. I don’t mind researching things but I have to be interested in what im looking up or it’ll start feeling like homework…

Game should be pretty easy to get through using a guide at least lol.

Im also wondering about Kraken if anyone here recommends it.

3 Likes

Thanks, that actually sounds intriguing. I’ll have a look at it then! :+1:

1 Like

Just finished Beacon Pines.

Very cool. I like the art style, how it’s all animals and how some of the dogs are different breeds, haha. Nice story too. More games like this would be great, looking forward to whatever they do next.

5 Likes
7 Likes