Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Does anyone know if that gold to GPU trick still works? I’ve got mine ending in a week and am waiting to get 3 years of gold but won’t bother if they’ve stopped it

Yup still works

2 Likes

Can someone spell out the steps? I haven’t done it in ages and have a buddy who just got a series s and wants GamePass. Thanks much!

Believe you can just follow this.

I feel like there is some other stuff with turning off auto renew to get extra months or something, but I haven’t done any of that in a while.

Thanks! My friend is new to Xbox, I have to explain what gold, GP, and gpu are so easy guides are best you know?

1 Like

Just wait til you have to put him on to Rewards :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Both Deathloop and Grounded are such unique and great first party games that you should check out on Game Pass, love the variety of Xbox first party. Grounded has been great to play with my boys too.

3 Likes

Grounded is great!

1 Like

Solo too?

Because the other day someone here said there’s a few or two that can be really annoying if you go solo.

I actually found a co-op partner!

1 Like

Anyone know if Sable works properly yet?

1 Like

Play Echo Generation y’all

I played a trial of that back then, even though it was turn based I did have fun. Do the battles become challenging or not too bad?

Wasn’t too bad for me.

1 Like

I might give it a try then, could be a good game to switch up with Outer Wilds.

I really liked Echo Generation, and I didn’t find it too difficult honestly. It made me more excited for their next game ‘Ravenlok’ that was announced for Game Pass next year. I loved the art style and retro feel of things in this game.

2 Likes

Seconded, and I enjoyed the fetch quest aspect of it too. I remember struggling during several battles, but by the end, I had gotten extremely overpowered and breezed through everything.

Gah! After nearly 9 days without power due to Fiona, I checked the rewards app and I’m a couple dailies short of the quest completionist for the month.

Chivalry 2 hits Game Pass tomorrow

6 Likes

FC6 is in the shooter sale now. So that one definitely won’t be part of Game Pass for at least the first half of this month. AC Valhalla then?