Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Starting to see why people find Outer Wilds so special.

I was flying towards Giantā€™s Deep, I kept seeing the planet and nothing seemed to happen until I actually was there and the first thing I see is this huge, open and downright intimidating and eerie ocean. Jesus I donā€™t know why, but this gave me a certain feeling. Did not expect that. I love that though.

4 Likes

You know I was watching someone stream this the other day and the EXACT same thing happened to them - itā€™s very easy to miss what happened there but also, itā€™ll be very very obvious what happened pretty quickly.

1 Like

Outer Wilds is a wonderful game.

I wish I could play it blind again just to have these kind of surprises again.

1 Like

I think I know what you mean nowā€¦

The time loop thing? I was just talking to Gabbro and truly in the middle of the conversation a hurricane or something else appeared, fade to black, the screen with the memories again andā€¦i start over.

Hmm, odd stuff. Unexpected too, was hoping I could just go exploring these locations, talk to people that are there. Itā€™s definitely messing with my mind right now.

Giantā€™s Deepā€¦

I found several texts by the Nomai. Als a part where I insert a key and Iā€™m briefly in a completely different room, and seconds later Iā€™m back, da fuck?

Is this true? Is the out of preview fase? I am hungry for some short snack bite games. Hellsinger and Prodeus are on my list.

I guess they havenā€™t fixed it yet. Checked Game Pass today on my console and itā€™s still showing as Game Preview.

Yes itā€™s the 1.0 version.

Announced at the Realms Deep Showcase on Friday, Prodeus will make its official jump out of Steam Early Access on Friday, September 23. Not only will it go 1.0 on PC, but it will also be available on PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch. On top of that, Xbox Game Pass subscribers can pick it up on launch day at no extra charge.

Also the game is great so definitely check it out.

2 Likes

Game is really good. Itā€™s not a RPG, but more of a management simulator.

You can follow the story and do missions, be a solo hunter or create your own village.

Creating your own village is really cool. You can get people from other villages to join you and give them jobs to produce and sell stuff.

Uh-ohā€¦ sounds like something I could sink a lot of time into. I like management sims and the like, but Iā€™m not huge on the setting and aesthetics of most on console. Does this have a moreā€¦adult tone?

Does Valheim on PC GamePass have Xbox achievements?

Nice, so itā€™s definitely a mistake that they labelled it as game Preview.

Nonary games should stay on gamepass until march at the earliest. Usually these deals are a year like somnium was

I own somnium 1 but bummed about no xcloud version

MS really need to start rolling out support for xcloud with games you own digitally.

1 Like

Was able to beat it and almost got 100% of the achievements, but donā€™t have time to frantically search for a collectible Iā€™ve missed. This was my first time playing a game like this and I enjoyed it a lot. I hope the sequel is on sale for black friday

This is coming end of this month

3 Likes

Deathloop crashing much for anyone else ?

Iā€™ve had it happen 3 times now and itā€™s sort of turning me off an otherwise enjoyable game, as when it crashes I have to re do the entire level I just went through, it starts me back in the tunnels.

I havenā€™t had it in the game itself, however since the update I had a few days ago itā€™s got stuck in the menu a few times.

I do understand the game bogging down hard when you do this, lmao

1 Like

Yes, nothing crazy and more of a grounded approach.

If you donā€™t like the setting, they are about the release their new game. Itā€™s called Sengoku Dynasty and itā€™s in feudal japan. Same publisher, different developer. Release should be next year. For now PC only.

My personal, very spoiler-free thoughts on Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony.

If any of you have further thoughts/question/spoiler discussion you want to go over Iā€™m totally down to talk about it, just gotta do a bit of OT quick.

1 Like

Outer Wilds after a few hours of playingā€¦

Giantā€™s Deep, Construction Yard.

The journal keeps telling me there is more to explore. But I have scoured very corner of this area, I found all the stones that are to be found. Nothing left to explore, odd. Or is this something for later after having done a particular thing?