Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

I’ll probably be waiting till achievements get added unless I randomly get interest one day. In that case though, I might just try going for the 100% in the first game.

1 Like

Do we know how much there is in 2 with game Preview? I am not familiar at all with early access stuff.

I als wonder if I might dig games like Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon now, haha. This used to be a genre that was not for me.

1 Like

I funnily enough was on a media blackout for this one, so not entirely sure what’s being shipped for early access.

We are witnessing the power of Game Pass, lol

2 Likes

Beat Ai:Sominium files just in time and just going through epilouge and damn this game was fantastic. I’ll get the sequel when on sale since I have a ton of games to play

5 Likes

You should look into My Time at Portia and Stardew Valley, just to see if those kinds of games might be something you’d be into. They’re both similar to Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing, and they’re both on Game Pass.

4 Likes

I co-sign this! Especially Stardew!

2 Likes

Thirding Stardew. I really didn’t like the look or feel of it at first, but it really got its hooks in me (and my partner, who calculated everything down to crop placement and decorations).

3 Likes

Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon are very Slime Rancher like, right? Because I didn’t play those first two yet. Slime Rancher really managed to grab me, it’s the charm, the cute slimes, I love how some of them start to misbehave if they don’t get fed enough, lmao.

Yesterday I got to the part that I installed drones and they basically took over my tasks and once it all worked it was awesome. There are a few small issues with the drones though, but overall it’s very nice. But I definitely will check those games out. But after this I’ll first start with Outer Wilds.

And just like that all these other games like RDR2 remain on a break, man I hate myself sometimes, lol.

I’ve reviewed 6 things in this list…

12 Likes

I do wonder how you do all this when you have Husband/Father responsibilities

A loving and supportive wife, plus kids that are 17 and 13 so they don’t require that much attention anymore :doge:

8 Likes

And I just watched the credits to Slime Rancher. Had a surprisingly great time with this and from here on out I’ll pay more attention to similar games.

It’s because of this game and especially Game Pass that I will very likely enjoy this upcoming game too:

And that’s a fact, my friend!

3 Likes

Another Day One AAA Game Pass launch today (if you were to ask my kids)

10 Likes

Time to start with Outer Wilds. Been curious about it since last year rumors started that Starfield would have Outer Wilds elements.

See what all that hubbub is about.

It’s nice when they patch a game for the new systems, but right at the start I’m noticing framerate drops, small hiccups. Obviously it’s not the hardware that can’t keep up with a game like this, let’s be real. I guess it’s a engine thing?

I do like how the protagonist actually is not a human. Really, how often do we get to play as a different species?

1 Like

God I was sitting there trying to remember Outer Worlds and how that spoiler tag fits in. It’s been years and I am still getting them mixed up. But good luck in Outer Wilds - it is an incredible experience.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m taking my time with this one. Reading everything and exploring it all. I already like what they got going in that observetory with all their findings.

1 Like

Medieval Dynasty is coming to Xbox Series X|S and Xbox Game Pass next week (october, 6).

The game has been available for PC Game Pass for quite some time.

6 Likes

Oh boy, Outer Wilds can be a bit of a vague game, isn’t it?

I took off, saw a planet called Attlerock. Decided to check it out. I go to that contraption that seems to be by the Nomai and before I knew it I was seeing memories of everything I had done so far and then I guess I died? Because I started over at the campfire again, like how the game starts.

1 Like

Ngl I am at a point where I don’t have enough time to play all these games :neutral_face: