Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

What remains of Edith Finch is a good one, always meant to play that.

I didn’t realise AI was on Gamepass either do I’ll jump into that!

1 Like

i recently played Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion on xCloud. Its a fun Zelda like adventure/exploration/puzzle game with a pixelart look. And it ran surprisingly well on xCloud. Maybe its one of those recent games with lower latency thanks to Direct Capture?

1 Like

The Gunk

2 Likes

Got to play around an hour of WRoEF and I have to say, playing games over the cloud with headphones makes the experience a lot better. Could never get into a game without them before because of so many distractions but they really helped. Will probably go home and finish it now.

1 Like

It took me around 4 hours to get enough tao currency to unlock the character i wanted but it was worth it. Im enjoyimg the game. Not a abr player dislike fortnite and pubg and those games but this game has cool bot mode you can play and gain all the xp you want.

1 Like

I am actually looking forward to Matchpoint. Its been a long time since I played a decent Tennis game.

If this comes one cloud, it will be a good game to play on there as well

2 Likes

Shame that Naraka suffers from this weird stuttering and screen tearing at the start. Hope it’s better after this tutorial bit.

Nope, it’s just as bad in a match. Constant screen tearing, not good.

Fun combat though.

I have VRR so its not as bad but yeah they need to get thr game running better. Needs robbe optimised mire for series x.

I had VRR disabled because of the black levels being raised. Good to know it’s better with VRR then.

Omori story wise seems like it could be good, looking at those drawings it seems it’s quite dark too.

But the combat is boring as all hell to me, sadly.

This is how I feel about it too, sadly. I’m playing it for the story and not the combat. It’s weird because the concept is sound, and you get some interesting skills and equipment to utilize the emotions and energy system. But it’s just not really worth it from what I can tell.

And yes, it is pretty dark.

In other news, I beat Hollow Knight! 106% out of 112% apparently, will probably go back in to tie up a few more loose ends. This is notable because I bounced off of it once and it really soured me on the game. I’m really glad I saw Silksong at the Xbox show and it made me give it another go. Really great game. @Searsy82, this is my last ping to you about it, but feel free to hit me up if you ever decide to give it another shot.

7 Likes

Congratulations ! It’s an amazing game and it’s always nice to see more people play it.

The last few % will be very hard. I think 4% are the 4 Pantheons battle. Dream fight vs. Grimm Trouper is also very hard. If you going for it, good luck and have patience.

1 Like

On the PC version it came with a trigger warning when you boot it up. On the Xbox version i’ve actually never seen it pop up. E0kxSAIXoAYCvdZ

So the next Game Pass drop we will know on Tuesday?

Someday…Someday

1 Like

Yeah, I had a look at the Pantheon stuff and decided against it. I’ll try to get the other 2 percent though.

I believe in you :smile:

1 Like

Probably three years ago or so that I was played Hollow Knight constantly, I really should not have taken a break. I’m completely out of it now. Definitely a great game but also definitely not an easy game. I wonder how far along in the story I was.

Since they had Silkdong at the show it should release before July next year, interesting.

1 Like

I promise I read the rest of your post but :rofl:

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

1 Like