Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

I sure hope so

Ah, here it is:

1 Like

So the Ubisoft x Game Pass partnership is gonna be more monthly drops than one big catalogue it seems, hmmm.

Probably in the coming months they’ll put Immortals FR, which I just bought recently :phil_unsure:

New touch enabled games for Cloud users. Bugsnax running on mobile is truly the next-gen spectacle that we’ve been waiting for.

1 Like

I thought TMNT was part of this half of the month too?

Yeah, very interesting.

Yeah, but it’s already out so they’re not including it. Same with Omori.

But the thing is that some people might not be aware that the game is on Game Pass - unless they followed the showcase (SGF)

1 Like

Adding Origins and Far Cry 5 in the same month is an overload :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Shadowrun unlocking in 90 minutes.

3 Likes

They have a section “In Case You Missed It” exactly for that in their Xbox Wire blog post.

1 Like

We all thought it was gonna be Ubi + with all it offered, right? Hmm.

Playing the demo now.

I was meaning to play it on my laptop but it appears it’s not on PC Game Pass :smiling_face_with_tear:

Hope it plays well on console

Not really, we expected a curated Ubisoft catalogue like Classics thing on PS+

Probably makes more sense. Doing it spread out helps pad the monthly drops whereas Sony was probably interested in having a decent enough library for their launch.

Ah yes, that’s what I meant. Not familiar at all with Ubi’s service. Man all these services these days, lol

I would assume it also helps people with backlog issues :phil_lmao:

Wait, no Blade Runner?

Wrapped up Guardians of the Galaxy. Good, fun game though it did overstay its welcome a bit. Good ending bit, too, I found. Hopefully now that Embracer Group is in charge, this team can continue to build up their strengths and put out more games.

About an hour into Omori now. It’s intriguing, for sure. Excited about Shadowrun as well, makes for a pretty good second batch for me!

I agree with your general sentiment, but I think this might be one of those situations where the games may genuinely not have been able to get off the ground without their involvement? Could be wrong, and I can definitely take a relaxed view on it because I’m not interested in these games :sweat_smile:

This is much more interesting to me now that I know some games will retain their cloud versions even if they leave Game Pass.

@Searsy82 Hollow Knight finally clicked and I’m really enjoying it, so there’s hope for you yet! I bounced off it very hard because it turns out that I somehow made my way into an awful unpleasant area instead of making my way to the second boss and gaining a mobility upgrade. I’m like a third of the way through the game now I’d guess, and I still haven’t really explored that area. The game opens up a lot at points, and I feel much better-equipped than I did that first time around.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s real stupid that Shadowrun games are not available for PC. I was planning on playing them on my Surface while being stuck in hospital for a bit.

1 Like

They are on PC, just not coming on PC Game Pass. I guess they’d be very cheap by now. But yeah it’s stupid considering they’re more PC games in the first place

Edit:

Sorry I misread your post, I thought you meant it’s not on PC at all not just Game Pass.

1 Like