Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Amazing lineup. The backlog has grown bigger yet again.

Those 3 I already own so not a bad month of leavers for me.

And I’ve just see RE7 is coming, excellent!

1 Like

So SpiritFarer is pretty great from what I played tonight. It seems very relaxing, yet with things to be doing that matter if that makes sense :slight_smile:

1 Like

Spiritfarer is beautiful! Love the artstyle and animation, you can see the love and care gone into this. What a great get for Gamepass. Would also be a perfect match for xCloud.

1 Like

Just started RDR2 yesterday and got to chapter 2, I gotta hurry to finish it before September 7 !

2 Likes

Has anyone played New Super Lucky’s Tale and the original? I’ve played the VR version and original on Xbox, but I’m wondering what’s new in…uh, New SLT.

Seriously buy the game, it’s one of the best ever made and worth every penny!

3 Likes

I played Super Lucky’s Tale on my Xbox One X at release and enjoyed it okay, felt like a 7 for me due to some janky camera and control issues. They are claiming this is a reimagining of the game with new content, better story and most importantly improved camera and controls. I will definitely check it out again to see what has been improved for a possible playthrough.

And it’s on sale now too!

Totally makes sense. Played about an hour, just puts a smile on your face and you just relax. The artstyle is beautiful and the simplicity of the mechanics adds to the chill vibe.

This grabbed me right from the intro scene and I cant wait to play more.

2 Likes

Seems like Resident Evil VII will be coming to Game Pass :

Wasteland preload is up. 14 GB.

3 Likes

Flight Simulator, Battletoads and New Super Lucky’s Tale unlocked in about the span of about 72 hours. Almost makes up for a year’s worth of subscription, and it’s 3 days.

3 Likes

trying to play Battle Toads, Darksiders Genesis and MS Flight Sim at the same time

3 Likes

First world… I mean, Game Pass problems.

1 Like

Spiritfarer, Darksiders Genesis, replaying Halo campaigns over and over, Halo Multiplayer, State of Decay 2, Yakuza Kiwami 2

I dont know how to manage the time between these games and new games Keep coming!!!

Gamepass is the best service in gaming in the last decade

4 Likes

Are there any good RPGs on gamepass at the moment. I like 3rd person types. Any that anyone can think of?

Fable 1-3

Kingdom Hearts 1-3

Mass Effect 1

Nier Automata

The Outer Worlds

The Witcher 3

For anyone whose partner likes to play animal crossing. Give that person the game spiritfarer. It is absolutely a great game to watch your significant other to play.

Too much games to play. It’s christmas every two weeks. I can’t even finish kiwami 2, because they keep adding games I want to play ! I have to plan my gaming sessions now. It’s madness !