Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

After Danganronpa and AI Somnium Files I kinda expect Zero Escape on Xbox.

At this point I’m expecting Steins;Gate, Robotic;Notes and Chaos; Child as well.

2 Likes

What’s better between Zero Escape and Danganronpa? I still haven’t gotton around to Danganronpa yet but now Zero Escape is here and idk which to play first.

Without a doubt Zero Escape. Just mindfuck plot twists.

1 Like

Zero Escape.

1 Like

YES get the whole Sci;Adv series. Actually, all 3 of those games (plus some other Sci;Adv games like Occultic;Nine) you mentioned ARE playable on Xbox Series already… But only in Japanese. Steins;Gate and the dating spin off/the side stories spin off are all backwards compatible, I think Robotics;Notes is, and Chaos;Child is on the Japanese Xbox One store (It even launched as an exclusive but sadly bombed because the Japanese VN fanbase that was on 360 did not transfer over to Xbox One.)

I like Zero Escape more. It’s more mature and a lot more serious. Virtue’s Last Reward tries to have a Monokuma type character but they kinda just… go away after the first act.

2 Likes

Ok so Zero Escape it is then, i just hope this game doesn’t have extremely obtuse puzzles like AI: The Somnium Files did.

It has a lot of puzzles, but not as weird as AI. Those dream sequences in AI are so weird.

1 Like

Nah, even the ones close to Microsoft like Bamco are not willing to put the games on Game Pass Day 1. And we got co-op games like Extraction or Outriders (second tier AAA games). Not to mention we did not even get Cyberpunk 2077 year after it release on Game Pass…

I do wonder where Tales of Arise and Nier games. Usually we would get the games like this half year after or something in Game Pass.

The Nonary Games wasn’t already on Xbox (or previously announced), was it? I feel like this leak isn’t real, because why would you shadow drop that game and not also do 999 with it. Unless it’s a new bundle with all 3 games.

The Nonary Games is a bundle that has 999 and Virtue’s Last Reward in it. Only the final game, Zero Time Dilemma is not included (I’m sure it’ll come eventually, but, it’s… not very good, sadly).

Oh, my mistake. I could have swore 999 was released later. Clearly this makes more sense though.

there it is

4 Likes

Nice will download F1 21

Leak was correct. Everyone go play Zero Escape. Fantastic games with an amazing plot twist.

2 Likes

NEW RELEASES

March 17

• Shredders (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S)
  • The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos (Cloud, Console, and PC)

March 22

• Tainted Grail: Conquest (Console)
  • Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (Cloud, Console, and PC)

March 24

• Norco (PC)
  • F1 2021 (Console)

March 29

• Crusader Kings III (Xbox Series X|S)

March 29

• Weird West (Cloud, Console, and PC)

LEAVING MARCH 31

• Madden NFL 20 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Narita Boy (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Shadow Warrior 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC)

LEAVING APRIL 11

• Destiny 2: Beyond Light, Shadowkeep, and Forsaken (PC)
5 Likes

Man March is looking like a really good month…

Personally excited for Shredders, Weird West, Crusader Kings and F1.

1 Like

What happened to A Memoir Blue?

Hoping Nonary Games will have touch controls. That will be a great game for the bus.

1 Like

Think we’ll see Gotham Knights come to GamePass when it launches?

No, and you should honestly not expect 3rd party AAA games to launch onto the service since history has shown it does not really happen and when it does it is very specific games.